The Falkirk FC Thread

There'll be loads of threads like that in 'One F' or whatever you call it, I'd have thought.

That would be ideal, if the point of this forum continues to escape you.

Yeah like the threads on qots board ... Whaddyamacallit again ...oh that's right apart from the stagnant mad board they don't have one...über diddies

There are no fans on ONEF just customers realies and fakies.

Ive had a whinge about this onn the game thread. i went to get my ticket for tonights game and was given the 3rd degree by the wifey name dob adress phone number. i i mean wtf but i asked is this just becuase its the sevco tonight ? no was the answer it will be policy from now on whenever you buy tickets from thee club shop. every saturday when it already takes a fucking lifetime to get a ticket . when its qued out the door and that auld wife who is completely computer illeterate in 2015 needs 2 hstaff members to work the mouse and keyboard, yes they are going to spend even longer imputing all youre personal details into the system for the privelage of watchin 2nd tier football.

its not the end of the world is it? of coarse not however just after xmas i phoned the stadium to book the full pitch for 2 hours. (250 quid in daylight hours aswell.no floodlights or f**k all- free money!) the phone was answered by a man who told me. "no you cant book that, the lady who takes the bookings is off sick today" cant you just do it i asked "no" was the reply.

im trying not to moan for the sake of it. this club is ran as a buisness. were not the wealthiest in the league and our playing squad reflects that. so if you want peoples money, stop fecking making it hard for them to give it to you!

whois this new chairmen btw? is he any guid?

There are no fans on ONEF just customers realies and fakies.

Ive had a whinge about this onn the game thread. i went to get my ticket for tonights game and was given the 3rd degree by the wifey name dob adress phone number. i i mean wtf but i asked is this just becuase its the sevco tonight ? no was the answer it will be policy from now on whenever you buy tickets from thee club shop. every saturday when it already takes a fucking lifetime to get a ticket . when its qued out the door and that auld wife who is completely computer *illeterate in 2015 needs 2 hstaff members to work the mouse and keyboard, yes they are going to spend even longer imputing all youre personal details into the system for the privelage of watchin 2nd tier football.

its not the end of the world is it? of coarse not however just after xmas i phoned the stadium to book the full pitch for 2 hours. (250 quid in daylight hours aswell.no floodlights or f**k all- free money!) the phone was answered by a man who told me. "no you cant book that, the lady who takes the bookings is off sick today" cant you just do it i asked "no" was the reply.

im trying not to moan for the sake of it. this club is ran as a buisness. were not the wealthiest in the league and our playing squad reflects that. so if you want peoples money, stop fecking making it hard for them to give it to you!

whois this new chairmen btw? is he any guid?

*illiterate

just saying