The Falkirk FC Thread

The window closing doesn't affect us. Can still sign free agents and "emergency" loans.

Yeah, I wasn't really meaning just for tonight anyway. I'm a bit out of the loop with the club these days tbh, so was just wondering if we'd been linked with anyone for today or the near future etc.

Yeah, I wasn't really meaning just for tonight anyway. I'm a bit out of the loop with the club these days tbh, so was just wondering if we'd been linked with anyone for today or the near future etc.

We did our work early.

We are done unless an injury crisis happens

Cause f**k you that's why.

Genuinely though, you stuck by your guns and refused to sell - fair play. Just wish you didn't though :(

We are very loaded nowadays you know.

We don't need no cash from Hamilton unless you got English premiership stupid with your bid.

We also need to make sure we fend off QOS and get a playoff shot at Hibs and Sevco

We are very loaded nowadays you know.

We don't need no cash from Hamilton unless you got English premiership stupid with your bid.

We also need to make sure we fend off QOS and get a playoff shot at Hibs and Sevco

We pulled in a profit before selling Kinglsey and McGrandles for close to £1.5 million.

We are so money.

If Hamilton had any serious thoughts on getting Loy they would have offered at least 100k minimum, it's not like they are skint, were they really that deluded that they thought they could get one of the best forwards in the Championship for 25k!!! Reminds me of the time they offered a pittance for Arfield, and we all know what a crap career he is having ;)

Bet Livi are a bit pissed off though, giving Andreu away for nowt :lol: