The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

There's probably still Falkirk fans out there who think Alston is better than Fulton.

Exactly but a fair few would not know a football from an orange.

Guest Back Post Misses

Strange cause I thought loy would definitely leave us for a much smaller club with a third of our support funny that didn't happen.....seemed to suit McGovern

But offering double what he is on at Falkirk.

Guest Back Post Misses

Holt did a very average job, I think I looked upon him favourably though as he wasn't Pressley. Hindsight makes it easy to say this but Hamilton were a very good team, I thought that at the time and this season has proved it. The question has to be though, why were they better than us with a lower budget? Holt was at fault for signing dross like Roberts, Bingham and Olu.

In 30 years time I'll probably have forgotten Holt was even our manager.

Not sure Hamiltons budget would be lower than us though. They bring in 300k or so from their stadium each year I was told. Ours costs us 300k! That more than nullifies our much larger support.

Not sure Hamiltons budget would be lower than us though. They bring in 300k or so from their stadium each year I was told. Ours costs us 300k! That more than nullifies our much larger support.

Explain that one and tell us why we can't do the same.

QOS player ?

First stab Ken Eadie

2nd stab Headbut Branno

Correct second time. I was at Rugby Park the day he stuck the nut on Derek Cook. Killie sacked him immediately and he must have signed for Falkirk very soon after. Edited by JRS LEFT PEG