The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

What does the latest statement on the website really mean? Debt-free? Seems a bit too good to be true. Will be curious to see what this evening reveals.

It looks like stadium development to me. We have room for another pitch I would assume on the East side.

The loans won't be paid and nor they should for two reasons. 1. We are now in a hugely cash positive position. 2. The debt is to those who messed up in the first place and if there is any chance some of it least has a line drawn threw it then why pay cash out you may not need to.

Scott Robinson would be a positive..........but I really can't remember the lad Smith at all (but that's no judgement on him or his ability). Robinson was considered a bit of a prospect not so long ago, and is quite an aggressive player.........and we don't have many of those at the moment.

It looks like stadium development to me. We have room for another pitch I would assume on the East side.

The loans won't be paid and nor they should for two reasons. 1. We are now in a hugely cash positive position. 2. The debt is to those who messed up in the first place and if there is any chance some of it least has a line drawn threw it then why pay cash out you may not need to.

I would certainly prefer the money to go into capital expenditure rather than being pi$$ed away on day to day operating costs. Doubt that it will be a fourth stand (which would cost at least a couple of million). Maybe a stage for our "business" division.............

Edited by Guest

As long as there's debt to the directors there's risk of a Livi-style fallout. If you're not in debt, you're not beholden to anyone .

IF we sign these Jambos, I'll be the opposite of happy, they are two duds! Houston was a scout a Celtic for a year, if he never managed to spot a hidden gem in that time, then he must be a total and utter clown.

What about the loan market? Has Houston just forgot about that?

He is working his pension, can't be arsed scouting, cant be arsed wheeling and dealing for a loan. Just sign generic freed players that just about fit our budget, totally insipid and uninspiring.

they'd certainly be an improvement on what you had in midfield on Saturday. Robinson is much better than Taiwo. Actually think we should keep both.

Outwith Celtic, it would be interesting to see if ANY team has paid a transfer fee for anyone lately. Even Celtic are going down the road of loan signings.

With funds been available, it hardly means that we can start automatically throwing bids for players about