The Falkirk FC Thread

Is Mark Miller totally out the reckoning? Would be a great shame if so. Was so inspirational last season and knows the culture of our club. I know him and Taiwo are similar but I think they'd be strong together and give us some steel in the middle of the park

If Joe chalmers signs for another season I will not be happy. Not good enough and after he couldnt wait to disappear off on holiday during the play offs last season he can GTF.

I thought he was ok going forward, quite a neat and tidy player, poor defensively though.

Re the holiday thing I think we've got to give him the benefit of the doubt. He signed midway through the season and maybe booked the holiday well before he had any inkling of coming to Falkirk.

I thought he was ok going forward, quite a neat and tidy player, poor defensively though.

Re the holiday thing I think we've got to give him the benefit of the doubt. He signed midway through the season and maybe booked the holiday well before he had any inkling of coming to Falkirk.

He didn't. It was booked on the Thursday after the home Hamilton game when they were steaming and they left on the Friday. Tony Watt was plastering the whole thing all over Twitter.

He's better than Dick at present but he's not a world beater. Surely there's a free agent with a bit of experience down South or something who could come in instead?

When we've signed players who are ex Celtic and Rangers they've done fairly well - Mark Millar, Darryl Duffy and Rory Loy spring to mind.

When we loan old firm players, they seem pish - Ross Perry, Jason Marr and Joe Chalmers are classic examples.

I think Chalmers would be a good edition if that is who we are looking at. Remember he can play left sided centre half too as could Kingsley. Dick has also played I guess but is certainly not as tall as Chalmers.

I think Chalmers would be a good edition if that is who we are looking at. Remember he can play left sided centre half too as could Kingsley. Dick has also played I guess but is certainly not as tall as Chalmers.

Doesn't look like he could imo, just don't think he's equipped.

He didn't. It was booked on the Thursday after the home Hamilton game when they were steaming and they left on the Friday. Tony Watt was plastering the whole thing all over Twitter.

He's better than Dick at present but he's not a world beater. Surely there's a free agent with a bit of experience down South or something who could come in instead?

A bit unfair on Dick, he was easily our best defender on Saturday and seems more accomplished a season on....

Personally, I dont think there is much between them Dick and Chalmers, Chalmers I did think took some unfair criticism when he was played in midfield...I personally would stick with Dick, we need a decent centre half in as cover, I think that will be more the area we are looking to cover....how many games did McCracken finish last season and what cover do we have in that position.....???