The Falkirk FC Thread

Thomas Grants never a winger as long as he has a hole in his arse. He's a number 10 at best. His delivery from set pieces is brilliant too.

Good to see Player/Coach announced tomorrow plus news on the keeper looking positive ( Macdonald hopefully!) cooper on trial and hopefully the offer to Millar on the table.

Coyb!

If we sold players with the intention of investing some of the money we get in our squad then I would be more than happy for us to sell kingsley this summer for at least 500k upfront with liam dick filling his boots but we know with our board thats not going to happen.

I'm probably with you on the rough estimate of Kingsley give or take 100k

But £350k is still a decent amount as its deemed as an investment to what he could be, ok the similar players down south do go for much more, but lets look at the record of young Scottish players heading south....majority are home on frees within 2yr or less... 2 Hamilton McArthy and arfield are the only 3 I can think who have done reasonably well..Scougall has albeit at a level below, where many have failed to add

We would be lucky if Celtic would go to £175,000 as an interested party closer to home...so if the add ons are first appearance, 20 games 40 games, sell on clause, international u21 and full etc...then that's we can really do as for add ons... Not ideal but best we can get

Edited by MrDust

Ill be delighted if we sign macdonald but ill be disapointed if maybury is the player/coach as I think hes past it but houston did say in his interview that the player/coach would'nt be playing week in week out so that makes it a bit better. We need pace in our team so I hope houston sorts that out. If kingsley goes for 350k upfront houston should get to bring in at least 5 players.

The problem with Cooper is that too often he just sticks his head down and runs in a straight line with the ball. Despite that, he'll be a reasonably good signing for Falkirk.

Edited by yoda

The problem with Cooper is that too often he just sticks his head down and runs in a straight line with the ball. Despite that, he'll be a reasonably good signing for Falkirk.

To be honest we don't have anyone in the team that can do that.

To many players stop with the ball and we lose our tempo.

At least BPM will be happy. He's been doubting that Miller would sign for weeks now. I'm unsure what agenda he's pushing but he'll feel vindicated this afternoon.

I am gutted he has signed for that lot. I was merely telling people what I believed was going to happen. But if the player wants to play in the top league, or Hamilton are outbidding us, or Houston doesn't want him not much we can do?

At least BPM will be happy. He's been doubting that Miller would sign for weeks now. I'm unsure what agenda he's pushing but he'll feel vindicated this afternoon.

Maybe he just thought this would happen and was adding his thoughts?

It won't be Fowler signing in Millar's spot, he's joined QoS today.