The Falkirk FC Thread

Decision for the board to make. I'm sure with a new manager and players, as well as it being a new season, as many Falkirk fans as possible will want to attend.

That will make a nice change from the select few who usually make the short trip to sunny cowden ;-) to back their team.

f**k off Al, the adults are talking.I'd gladly hand over as many seats to the Orcs if there was a guarantee the gate receipts were handed to Houstie to spend before the end of the window.

Sorry I forgot how important (precious) you are.

Quite sad how eager you are to bend over and touch your toes for 1 of the glasgae teams. Would at least be better if yous saved the money for a season when you have even the slightest chance of promotion.

Thundermonkey = helmet.

That will make a nice change from the select few who usually make the short trip to sunny cowden ;-) to back their team.

Imagine how many coppers there will be if Falkirk actually bring some fans for a change Edited by CowdenConvert

Has anyone in the South Stand renewed their season ticket online? I don't have an online account so tried to register one as an existing season ticket holder but it wants a seat number, which I obviously don't have. Phoned the club and they said there would be a "South Stand" option within the seat number field but this isn't the case. Tried phoning back and no answer (for the third time today out of four phone calls). Anyone offer any help?

I usually make a point of missing cowden away as its a complete sh!thole of a ground and paying money to watch your team through a fence is abysmal. I wanted cowden in the first game of the season but at home.

Sit in the home end at the back.

Fuxake - I'd rather the league was well under way before we had the circus come to town, it's a tough start and one that could work for us if we get some results but my gut feeling though is that we won't.

Edited to add: One home fixture out of the first four !?

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Has anyone in the South Stand renewed their season ticket online? I don't have an online account so tried to register one as an existing season ticket holder but it wants a seat number, which I obviously don't have. Phoned the club and they said there would be a "South Stand" option within the seat number field but this isn't the case. Tried phoning back and no answer (for the third time today out of four phone calls). Anyone offer any help?

I renewed. If you go to the existing subscriptions (or similar) screen, there's an option just to click on your existing membership. This has a seat number attached to it already.

Eta - log in, and then click Season Ticket along the top. This brings up the tickets you can renew.

Edited by Disco Duck

Was hoping to see some activity by Houston in the transfer market by now. .. disappointed that nothing is happening. The earlier we get players on board the quicker the team will gel?

Edited by bejazz1

Hope McGrandles slips below the radar of scouts. He could really do well next season against opposition that is potential better than last years teams. If he continues to develop he will pay off our soft loans no problem