The Falkirk FC Thread

Well good luck.

Personally, I don't see this as a good appointment at all. I think Houston's a bit of an unpleasant dick and his managerial record is actually less impressive than is often portrayed.

We'll see.

He could be as unpleasant as Hitler for all I care if he gets results.

Well chuffed with this if indeed it is true. Board hardly kept it a secret but at least they made it clear they're looking for an experienced manager this time. However, does anyone think it's strange that we reportedly had 41 folk still in the frame as of this morning, and we're ready to make an appointment tomorrow afternoon? Were 38 of the applicants complete chancers or something?

He can only try and that is all we ask,it helps he is a Falkirk legend.

Yes, but as you know, the club legend thing can be double edged where managerial appointments are concerned.

You chaps were once also massively fond of Eddie May as I recall.

Yes, but as you know, the club legend thing can be double edged where managerial appointments are concerned.

Apparently he had a superb pair of trousers he wore at the club and a massive wang.

Apparently he had a superb pair of trousers he wore at the club and a massive wang.

Indeed.

I remember being in among you lot at a game at Firhill in about 92. May scored a penalty which prompted the song. It made for remarkable listening.

Eddie May was a fantastic youth team coach but never confident enough to be a manager at a high level.