The Falkirk FC Thread

Well that's Dundee sold out for Saturday.

Will be pretty embarrassed when we run out to about 3500 on Saturday.

The club could advertise, put the prices down and do nye on everything they could to entice people to come on Saturday and we still wouldn't get a sell out.

The club could advertise, put the prices down and do nye on everything they could to entice people to come on Saturday and we still wouldn't get a sell out.

Yep.

Be lucky to get 4500 with any of the above.

We are slipping towards Inverness and St Johnstone territory.

Sad times

Unfortunately the cuntishness from some of the "support" really is pathetic. The TEAM need the support, whether they like the board or the hangers on that say they are trying to help the club.

Unfortunately the cuntishness from some of the "support" really is pathetic. The TEAM need the support, whether they like the board or the hangers on that say they are trying to help the club.

I want to know why so many people seem keen to tell you why they aren't going?

If you are done with football just get on with it. Don't tell me about how you aren't going back until mr x is away.

But could we add 500+ to the gate? Of course we could. There a serious lack of graft from a lot of people at the club.

What I find pathetic is how shit their promotion of this game has been when we were told in November that a fourth round cup tie was "the biggest game of the season". I'm actually getting angry thinking about it.

But could we add 500+ to the gate? Of course we could. There a serious lack of graft from a lot of people at the club.

What I find pathetic is how shit their promotion of this game has been when we were told in November that a fourth round cup tie was "the biggest game of the season". I'm actually getting angry thinking about it.

Of course it could put 500 on the gate, am not denying that. However, for a massive crowd it ain't going to happen

Your notion that there is a lack of graft from people at the club is utter bollocks

Well that's Dundee sold out for Saturday.

Will be pretty embarrassed when we run out to about 3500 on Saturday.

But I'm sure your embarrassment will be forgotten at 4.45pm if results have gone your way.

If the roles were reversed, and you needed to draw to win the league and we were relying on two teams slipping up, we would be running out to about 4,000 and you'd have a near full-house.

But I'm sure your embarrassment will be forgotten at 4.45pm if results have gone your way.

If the roles were reversed, and you needed to draw to win the league and we were relying on two teams slipping up, we would be running out to about 4,000 and you'd have a near full-house.

If we do win the league on Saturday it will be a giant f**k you to the many so called fans who cannae be arsed.

As for your 2nd point, I'm not so sure.

The home end (west and South) is just under 6000 seats and I sometimes wonder what it would take to fill it for a league match.

I believe our only sellout was the July 2009 game with Vaduz, out 1st and only ever European match.

Your notion that there is a lack of graft from people at the club is utter bollocks

No everyone of course. I remember going to one of the FSS fan meetings (the one with Pressley). The boy who told us all that the main email address never got read started off with a story about how difficult a day he'd had on the day we loaned Jordan White to Stirling. It basically involved him driving to Glasgow and being quite busy from 9-5.

Good to see we have offered new deals to McGrandles, Sibbald and Loy even though they are not out of contract.

Leahy im unsure as to why.

Yeah agreed, good initiative to go after these guys when they've got time left.

I'd have thought we'd be waiting till we knew what league we were going to be in before we tried to keep all these guys. Obviously some like McGovern should be kept no matter what. Dave McCracken I love and think has been absolutely phenomenal this year, but could he step up to the top flight? I'm not so sure.

Duffie hopefully is just being offered a deal as a means of guaranteeing compensation.

If we do win the league on Saturday it will be a giant f**k you to the many so called fans who cannae be arsed.

As for your 2nd point, I'm not so sure.

The home end (west and South) is just under 6000 seats and I sometimes wonder what it would take to fill it for a league match.

I believe our only sellout was the July 2009 game with Vaduz, out 1st and only ever European match.

South Stand wasn't open in time for the Vaduz game iirc, they couldn't get a safety certificate in time?

I'd have thought we'd be waiting till we knew what league we were going to be in before we tried to keep all these guys. Obviously some like McGovern should be kept no matter what. Dave McCracken I love and think has been absolutely phenomenal this year, but could he step up to the top flight? I'm not so sure.

I would have thought that could be too late? If we go up through the playoffs it'd be the 25th of May before we know what league we'd be in next season. By that time other clubs could have come in for some of the guys worth keeping.