The Falkirk FC Thread

As for the Kingsley to Celtic rumour, he's quite simply out of their price range. Yes, they have plenty of money in the bank...but we are still in Scotland here and even they cannot afford to pay full value for a guy that in reality would probably disappear in to the abyss at Parkhead.

That's absolute nonsense. Celtic could quite easily afford him if they felt he was good enough.

That's absolute nonsense. Celtic could quite easily afford him if they felt he was good enough.

I think the point the guy meant was Celtic rarely pay that kind of cash for a sub at best.

We apparently want £500k and I doubt Celtic would pay that unless he was 1st team material.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Pretty sure it's to do with how long they have been at the club and at what age they first joined.

Im sure its more heavily related to wages, Murdoch mustve been on lesser wage for period of time as he did spend six year with us.

Im chuffed with 100k for Fulton and add ons, that we probably wont see.

We have improved recently with him out of the team and he has had a mixed bag level of performances this season. HIs body language kinda showed he didnt want to be here too for me.

Good luck to him and like all FFC players that move down south, I will keenly look out for them but I dont think he is good enough at that level personally...go on prove me wrong tho Fulton.....

I wouldve liked to have a replacement in for him tho, we have a powerful 4 of Millar, McGrandles, Alston and Sibbald, but take two of them out and we dont have decent cover for me.

Overall chuffed with the business

Good bit of business this transfer window. We have enough cover with Fulton away. Strengthend the defence and attack which is what was needed. Starting to dare myself to think about promotion now. Lets do our bit and get right behind the team for the remainder of the season. COYB!

Anyone agree that one reason we'll do better in the League this year is that we've been knocked out of the cups early? We've had other changes (manager, players growing up etc.), but this year the players don't have the distraction of stuff like a semi on the horizon. Every league game is crucial if they're going to get anything out of the season. Admittedly Saturday doesn't help the theory..