The Falkirk FC Thread

Thanks for that insight Shamless.

Woah! I hope Im not being classed in that. I go to almost every game when I'm home.

I feel more than placed to comment on anything that's happening at my club.

Edit- One of the things that annoyed me most was at the meeting in the Park Hotel a few months ago (maybe longer)

I asked a club member if it was true that we had to sell player to break even only to be told 'No'

Although despite the fact that we had sold Higgy and Wallace for around 500k (more if you believe rumours), we still only just broke even.

Didnt add up too me. Im fed up of the club lying to fans and treating them like they dont matter.

Ill still continue to go to games (and possibly enjoy some of them) but re-writing history to make Richie out to be our saviour is utter lunacy.

Hes an utter moron.

Obviously it's up to you what you do, but I don't understand how not buying a season ticket but going to "almost every game" will send a message to anyone.

Obviously it's up to you what you do, but I don't understand how not buying a season ticket but going to "almost every game" will send a message to anyone.

Because I work offshore and only go to games when I'm not working (obviously)

I miss about half the games (maybe more) with being at work but still bought a season ticket to help the club out (I was giving them money for nothing essentially). I will no longer be doing this.

liking the new strips, no doubt someone will complain about the placement of the badge, but i like it.

no shield round the badge either

no est 1876 though

I'll buy this

Est.1876 not been on the badge since 1997.

It is on the reverse of the shirt above the CE sponsor though.

Est.1876 not been on the badge since 1997.

It is on the reverse of the shirt above the CE sponsor though.

I knew it wouldnt be on the badge but id hoped it would have been on the strip somewhere as thats what folk have been asking for, then i saw it on the back.