The Falkirk FC Thread

His only real fault IMO is his crossing. It's not terrible, but I'd like to think it's something he's working on in training. He gets forward well, he can take on a full back, just at times the final ball is a bit lacking.

His only real fault IMO is his crossing. It's not terrible, but I'd like to think it's something he's working on in training. He gets forward well, he can take on a full back, just at times the final ball is a bit lacking.

I would say its more his work in the final third can be hot or not.....

He didnt have the beating of the fullback or midfielder on Saturday, then some weeks he skins them...again with our formation its a hard task..... ^_^

The big improvement is in his defending for me, which is his first and foremost task......

Probably has been our most improved defender this season or consistent after a shaky start......I had him down as our weakness pre season and he has turned that around 100%.......

A quick skip over to Aberdeen v Ross County whilst Barca Madrid game half time....the park is as much of a mess as ours....

Thats SPL for you.....games shite too.......

I've seen a few shitey pitches in the SPL recently Aberdeen's for instance.

It's clearly not just down to us cutting the pitch budget as its a widespread problem.

I blame the weather.

He's got more than 24! 25 I think. Probably getting all snooty about the Ramsdens. :thumbsdown<br /><br /><br />It's 25 if you give him the hat trick against Forfar

<br /><br />£320 that I didn't receive from the bookies says that it wasn't his. :(

Strangely enough, I missed out on a win in that game as I had £10 on 3-1 with Taylor first scorer at 22/1

Do you sit near the back of the south stand perchance? I remember some guy going a bit mental because that same coupon was bust. It was the highlight of the game, tbh.

See where overspending gets you? We're going to a national semi-final having turned a profit last year, with the future looking very bright, and the Pars are getting humped left, right and centre with liquidation looming. Oh to be a Bairn!