The Falkirk FC Thread

BTW, on another topic, does anyone know the EXACT capacity of the North & South Stands? I have the North Stand down as 2006, but I was sure it was 19XX? West Stand I've got as having 4116, which is accurate as far as I know.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, on another topic, does anyone know the EXACT capacity of the North & South Stands? I have the North Stand down as 2006, but I was sure it was 19XX? West Stand I've got as having 4116, which is accurate as far as I know.

Thanks in advance.

Sure I read that the South Stand is 1876. Seems about right as it is slightly smaller than the North Stand.

1358930686[/url]' post='7008804']

Had a wee read of One F on the way into work there. Jesus, it's always been bad but it's absolutely farcical just now.

Does anyone know if it's even moderated? One poster in particular, who I can't remember posting when I used to post there (but has 12,000 odd posts...) called Geo41 has just completely ruined that place. I know it was never great but it did have its uses for discussions on important issues like the stadium etc.

Anyway, won't be rushing back to post any time soon.

It is utterly dreadful - if you don't like The Stranglers, Grangemouth Punk bands, YouTube links or the Gulnar then there's is f**k all point using that site.

Sure I read that the South Stand is 1876. Seems about right as it is slightly smaller than the North Stand.

North 2004

South 1837

West 4141

That should do for now, cheers. I'll probably just end up counting each seat when I come around to really needing them, but it's good to have a rough idea for now. :)

When would this situation occur?

Not too far in the distant future.

For anyone interested I'm creating a fully 3D model of the stadium, with the maximum amount of detail possible, and it will be as close to photo-realistic as it's possible to get. It will have every single seat accounted for, hence the need to know the exact number of seats in the ground. There is of course a Google Sketchup model kicking about, but it's plastic-y looking and lacks any real detail, I'm not a fan. It's just a little project I've decided to work on.

Not too far in the distant future.

For anyone interested I'm creating a fully 3D model of the stadium, with the maximum amount of detail possible, and it will be as close to photo-realistic as it's possible to get. It will have every single seat accounted for, hence the need to know the exact number of seats in the ground. There is of course a Google Sketchup model kicking about, but it's plastic-y looking and lacks any real detail, I'm not a fan. It's just a little project I've decided to work on.

Good on you for giving it a go. Took me ages.

post-30062-0-33353000-1358970646_thumb.j

It is utterly dreadful - if you don't like The Stranglers, Grangemouth Punk bands, YouTube links or the Gulnar then there's is f**k all point using that site.

You could always try the Brockville Spirit site. :rolleyes:

Elvis, 39 has gained an impressive reputation for working on a shoestring budget at Falkirk since 2010

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm howling, absolutely howling. How has this happened? I think he is literally the worst manager working in senior Scottish football today.