The Falkirk FC Thread

That statement is probably enough for me to move on from the whole issue, since the statement addresses the fact that Rangers getting any preferential treatment is completely unacceptable, which for me and many others was the main issue regarding our choice of vote.

It is, of course, completely understandable if this isn't good enough for some.

Edited by Just a bairn

Why are the bod so frightened to simply tell us which way we voted back it up with a reason and then perhaps we can move on. Surely thats not that difficult. I'd like to think the trust director would have the balls to let the cat out of the bag but i frankly doubt it.

Why are the bod so frightened to simply tell us which way we voted back it up with a reason and then perhaps we can move on. Surely thats not that difficult. I'd like to think the trust director would have the balls to let the cat out of the bag but i frankly doubt it.

I think that is unfair on him however I get the sentiment. Very strange statement. It just doesnt put things to bed like it should

Its a secret ballot and we don`t say how we voted...What a joke... <_<

It's only a secret ballot in relation to the votes being cast so that people arent influenced - hence why it was 25-5 rather than 30-0. To use that as a reason to now not explain the decision afterwards is just weak.

What a disgraceful, lily-livered, patronising statement.

I'm glad my club didn't treat its fans, who are the life blood of any club, so shabbily. I often go to Falkirk games when Alloa don't have one. Not sure I'll be back now though.

I'm surprised so many Falkirk fans are happy to take it and move on just because the season is soon to start. I think there would have been absolute carnage amongst Pars fans if the board voted yes - even more so if they'd not had the balls to admit it.

Half the season tickets sold would have gone back. Mine included.

Edited by DA-go Par Adonis

Why are people so keen to think badly of our club, the board have said in the statement the didn't think Rangers should get special treatment and the outcome was the correct one.

If they wanted to lie they could just come out and say we voted no.

I suspect the club made a pact with a number of clubs to vote as a group and part of the deal was Fight Club rules.

I'm surprised so many Falkirk fans are happy to take it and move on just because the season is soon to start. I think there would have been absolute carnage at amongst Pars fans if the board voted yes - even more so if they'd not had the balls to admit it.

Half the season tickets sold would have gone back. Mine included.

Take what? There is no confirmation what way we voted, and from the statement it shows that we felt it was unfair if Rangers were put in the first, in this or any other case no team should have special treatment. But good deflection from your own rosy situation at your club, sadly you will reel people in with this.

And your point caller? We've been treated abysmally because the board kept a promise, unlike yours? There is obvious hints from the statement what way we voted and this has been done whilst maintaining out secrecy in the ballot. Only big clubs would think of this you see.

I know this is difficult for you because of your clearly limited intellect, but:

1) What promise did your board keep?, and

2) What promise did Alloa's board not keep?

There aren't any "hints" (:lol: ) on how you voted.

BTW, "hints" is plural, so it's "There are"...

It one of the great things about a free society that illiteracy doesn't prevent you taking part in a public forum.