The Falkirk FC Thread

We've signed ex-Bairn Chris Mitchell - was he any good when he was with you?

I feel sorry for you. He's shite. Got by on the myth that he was good at set pieces and the fact he came through the academy.

He's the worst full back we've ever had.

Edit: and he's a complete p***k to boot.

You obviously never witnessed Graham Hay or Brendan McIntyre.

I'd have had an attitude problem too, if I'd been dropped for a done auld has been like McNamara as well.

Edited by kiddy

You obviously never witnessed Graham Hay or Brendan McIntyre.

I'd have had an attitude problem too, if I'd been dropped for a done auld has been like McNamara as well.

:lol:

You must be related to Mitchell to be defending him? The guy is absolutely abysmal.

Retail Update:

Evening all

Please see the news story and poll on the official website that has been set up to determine this years "Retro" shirt that the club are looking to manufacture this year in time for a pre Xmas delivery.

4 options from 4 decades have been chosen, after feedback and suggestions from fans and these 4 are the most popular that we have been asked for. We appreciate there are others deserving to be reproduced and we will look at more options next year im sure.

Thanks

Retail Team

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6037&Itemid=320

:lol:

You must be related to Mitchell to be defending him? The guy is absolutely abysmal.

Now I don't know how old you are or when you started watching FFC, but really, the guys he stated were horrific, and I mean TRULY horrific.

Retail Update:

Evening all

Please see the news story and poll on the official website that has been set up to determine this years "Retro" shirt that the club are looking to manufacture this year in time for a pre Xmas delivery.

4 options from 4 decades have been chosen, after feedback and suggestions from fans and these 4 are the most popular that we have been asked for. We appreciate there are others deserving to be reproduced and we will look at more options next year im sure.

Thanks

Retail Team

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6037&Itemid=320

Spall pinstrip top ;)

Right, i'm getting an inkling that you lot may not rate Mitchell very highly! guess we'll just have to hope he shows up better in the 2nd Div :)

He wasnt good enough for us.......He can cross a ball and lives off that one free kick goal v Hamilton which somehow related he takes a good freekicks...

One point tho which may ease the diss attitude here is that in my opinion his best game for Falkirk was an away game he started v Stirling Albion. He was easily the best player on the park that day by a mile, so perhaps a step down a league may help him