The Falkirk FC Thread

What kind of role do you think Munn will be involved in this season? Is it likely he'll be a starter or more of a squad player for the future? He seemed to be pretty highly thought of at Falkirk but we have a large amount of good midfielders.

He won't start, at least initially. We have a number of good attacking midfielders. Ryan McCord is the main man in that role, and the likes of his brother Ross, Cawley and Cox could all play there.

He'll get a chance at some point though. Either from the bench or when we have injuries.

He looks tiny out on the pitch! But then that doesn't stop Kevin Cawley being effective.

Decent performance last night. We passed the ball around well given the given the conditions underfoot and looked pretty threatening going forward. The two goals we conceded were sloppy, I thought. Not totally convinced by Smith, he looks a bit cumbersome. Dick looked good at LB, although he did spend a large part of the match in their half. The trialist up front wearing no. 9 looked a handy player. Some clever runs and set up the first two goals. An entertaining match with a Jordan White comedy show at the end.

What was Paddy Cregg like for Falkirk? Little need to ask St Mirren fans (who are never slow to offer their opinion anyway) or Hibs supporters as I realise he was poor at both clubs but he was at Falkirk for a few seasons and Hughes obviously took him to Hibernian after he left. I know what type of player he is meant to be but really just looking for an indication of whether he might surprise me and do a job in the SPL next season?

Don't think he will play in the SPL again.

He's signed for Saints today so is gonna get the chance! It was in my mind he was popular to start with so interesting to hear the thoughts about him losing his way.

Appreciate the posts about him, thanks.

The silence from Falkirk on today's vote worries me a little.

Was thinking the same. Although as far as I can see, not many clubs have said anything yet. Can't see any scenario in which we would have voted for SFL1.