The Falkirk FC Thread

Is Scobbie out of contract? Then christ, let him go for f**k sake. I long for the day I don't need to hear his name being read out over the tannoy at 10 to 3 each Saturday.

Hopefully the 6 are:

McGovern

Dods

Millar

Weatherston

Gibson

Farid

If we re-signed that lot? Ooft. Think Dods, Weatherston & Gibson would be the 3 most likely to sign. Doubt we have much chance of retaining Millar and Farid. McGovern is probably 50-50. He's bound to have interest in him after the season he's had.

It was more entertaining than the first half.

And you would know how? You and your cronies hardly watch the game. You talk constantly about life's rich tapestry. Football gets in the way.....

That was quite possibly the worst half time show I've seen in my life.

The six players out of contract at the end of the season are:

McGovern - 50/50 chance of staying IMO

Dods - Will resign

Millar - Away to better things

Gibson - Will resign

Weatherston - Will resign

Farid - Away to better things

Just me that quite likes Tam Scobbie then? A very solid player, you need a few of them in your team. I'll be happy if we have him in the side for the next few years.

Nah, I like him also. He's a club veteran who's really improved over the last few years, but unless we get promoted soon he'll be gone.

Farid hasn't been up to much recently and the teams in the league are now use to how he plays and can handle him. So maybe he would resign as his recent performances have been awful compared to the start.

Awful??? Get a grip young man. Just because he aint scored recently does not mean his performances have been bad. Last week he showed tremendous effort. He does more than a lot of our players in previous seasons ever did.

The man is as honest as the day is long

Anyone any idea what our suspensions are going to be like against Morton and Livi? Anything likely to carry to the cup game?

I think Murdoch's suspended after picking up a booking against Annan.