The Falkirk FC Thread

Mehdi Khalis :lol:

That guy was an absolute joke. Unquestionably the worst footballer I've ever seen.

I thought he was ok as a defender. Looked well out of his comfort done when pushing up though. Never really settled. Seen a lot worse.

Mehdi Khalis :lol:

That guy was an absolute joke. Unquestionably the worst footballer I've ever seen.

Maybe a tad harsh. He had an absolute mare against Dunfermline on opening day which wrecked his confidence for the next few months of the season. In the end after getting a bit more game time, he turned out to be average.

Jason Marr was far worse - which is why he now plays for Clyde.

Did you see Bradley?

:(

I'd almost forgotten he existed. Michael O'Neill of Shamrock Rovers and Brechin fame (And of course, the new NI manager) once described him as "a quality player". Oh, Michael...

Did you see Bradley?

I did, he's up (down?) there as well but isn't quite as bad as oor Mehdi.

I thought he was ok as a defender. Looked well out of his comfort done when pushing up though. Never really settled. Seen a lot worse.

:lol:

Maybe a tad harsh. He had an absolute mare against Dunfermline on opening day which wrecked his confidence for the next few months of the season. In the end after getting a bit more game time, he turned out to be average.

Absolute nonsense. His worst performance came in the 3-2 home defeat to Partick Thistle when he was subbed at half time.

Scott Higgins.

Similar to Bradley - unforgiveably bad, no question, but not quite as bad as the Moroccan bambi who was scared of the ball.

Farid will NOT be banned for the Celtic game as the amount of yellow cards accumulated do not count for a cup. However if he recieves a straight Red card he will miss. Hence how Murdoch and Higgy both missed the rangers game as both were straight reds.

Depends what he received a straight red for.

Only red cards for serious foul play and violent conduct cross competition boundaries. If he was red carded for dissent or handball or a last man challenge then he would still be unaffected in terms of the cup.

In Scotland yellow cards never affect a different competition.

Depends what he received a straight red for.

Only red cards for serious foul play and violent conduct cross competition boundaries. If he was red carded for dissent or handball or a last man challenge then he would still be unaffected in terms of the cup.

Think one would have been serious foul play, with the other being violent conduct. Well, in the referees eyes anyway. <_<

I did, he's up (down?) there as well but isn't quite as bad as oor Mehdi.

:lol:

Absolute nonsense. His worst performance came in the 3-2 home defeat to Partick Thistle when he was subbed at half time.

Similar to Bradley - unforgiveably bad, no question, but not quite as bad as the Moroccan bambi who was scared of the ball.

If you think Kalis is the worst player I can only assume you've been going to games for about 5/6 years. He's far from the worst and Pressley's since admitted he was an emergency squad filler.

If you think Kalis is the worst player I can only assume you've been going to games for about 5/6 years. He's far from the worst and Pressley's since admitted he was an emergency squad filler.

No one got close to the sheer awfulness of Showumni for me in the last few years, though he seems to have become a bit of a cult icon at Tranmere..

Went to my first game in 1996. I wasn't just meaning Falkirk players btw folks, I meant any professional footballer I've ever seen. I think some people are forgetting the sheer terror he showed in his few appearances.