The Falkirk FC Thread

Good Morning

3 new superb items have been added to the official FFC eBay store;

• Match worn "Cup" Michael McGovern #1 Goalkeeper shirt v Dundee Utd

• Match worn "Cup" Stewart Murdoch #6 Home shirt v Dundee Utd

• Official Penalty shoot out list written by Lee Bullen and given to the Ref plus a Lee Bullen & Farid El Alagui photo from the match.

3 unique items from the man who saved many vital shots last night, the young man who scored the winning penalty and a piece of history and final act of Lee Bullen on his last match with Falkirk FC.

Thanks for looking and supporting Falkirk FC.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Evening

These items end tomorrow morning, latest bids are:

• Match worn "Cup" Michael McGovern #1 Goalkeeper shirt v Dundee Utd - £60

• Match worn "Cup" Stewart Murdoch #6 Home shirt v Dundee Utd - £73

• Official Penalty shoot out list written by Lee Bullen and given to the Ref plus a Lee Bullen & Farid El Alagui photo from the match. - £31

Thanks for looking

Any idea how much has been made through the eBay auctions so far?

Hi Keith

I don't think the club will mind me sharing this seeing as the info is readily available on eBay history however Since the first item in mid August we have put up 30 items and taken £2,392. Averaging around £80 per item.

Almost all for profit barring some shirts at cost price.

All profits go into Falkirk FC.

As a side note the following items will soon be in the club store and new online shop:

3 new t-shirts designs (Not Puma)

Babywear

Bar scarves

91-94 Retro shirts

Falkirk Golf umbrella's

& much more

Aswell as the current Puma replica stock, Trainingwear and the many souvenirs we have all sporting the navy and White, that are all still in stock.

Retail Team

Edited by Falkirk Shop

Hi Keith

I don't think the club will mind me sharing this seeing as the info is readily available on eBay history however Since the first item in mid August we have put up 30 items and taken £2,392. Averaging around £80 per item.

Cheers bud.

Keep up the great work.

Haven't had a chance to post this week but obviously was gutted to hear of Campbell Christie's passing. A Bairn through and through and by all accounts a thoroughly lovely person as well. I though the tribute before today's game was really poignant and tastefully done.

Totally agree

Hi Keith

That is a genuinely fantastic amount over a few months. £8000 by the end of the season would seem a very realistic target (not that I'm saying you should be setting targets).

The retail team have been doing an excellent job this season and the ebay shop has been a wonderful tool for them. I bet the guys who shared the team bus back down from Dundee with the squad had a night to remember.

Thank you.

As long as the fans enjoy the items and are willing to bid then we can't ask for anymore.

Re the team bus trips. Both previous winners (Livi and Dundee Utd) have had a great time and supplied us with this feedback which I'm sure they won't mind me sharing.

Dundee Utd:

Hi. Many thanks for arranging last nights trip to Dundee. What an amazing night we all had up there. Absolutely superb :) Can you please pass on my thanks to Steven and the team for making us feel so welcome and a special thanks to Ian Kerr and Alan for looking after us so well. Can't wait for the semi final ! Best regards ---------- COYB !

Livingston:

Everything was excellent, we really enjoyed the day. Everybody was really relaxed and spoke to us. It was even better when David gave us the passes for the directors lounge. Please pass my thanks to Ian Kerr & everybody at FFC for the day. If you do it again, I'll be making sure I bid again. I was surpised how little it did go for.

Thanks

Interesting article - not for the frankly ludicrous premise that pointing out Lionel Messi is "already one of the greatest players ever" (no shit Sherlock), but because it features our former midfield star Arnau Riera.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/andy-mitten/article/1325/

Back playing in the Spanish Third Division... what a cracking player he was.

As a side note the following items will soon be in the club store and new online shop:

3 new t-shirts designs (Not Puma)

Babywear

Bar scarves

91-94 Retro shirts

Falkirk Golf umbrella's

& much more

Aswell as the current Puma replica stock, Trainingwear and the many souvenirs we have all sporting the navy and White, that are all still in stock.

Retail Team

Are the home tops available in long sleeve?

Interesting article - not for the frankly ludicrous premise that pointing out Lionel Messi is "already one of the greatest players ever" (no shit Sherlock), but because it features our former midfield star Arnau Riera.

http://uk.eurosport....n/article/1325/

Back playing in the Spanish Third Division... what a cracking player he was.

A really nice guy as well. Very unlucky with injuries over the years.