The Falkirk FC Thread

Probably posting this in entirely the wrong place but just wanted to say well done to the bairns for the cup win against Rangers tonight. Love to see the SFL teams topple the SPL teams....particularly the old firm.

Sounds like a hugely exciting finish too (going on the bbc text updates!). Downside is that El Alagui will have a few more suitors...

Makes our late-penalty-dropped-points from the other week seem a wee bit more palatable!!

You just werent good enough........ :rolleyes:

Cheers anyhoo......

Keep an eye out for some special "Cup win" items in the next couple of days going on the official eBay store.

Afternoon all

As hinted at last night, we are delighted to announce that both of last nights scorers, Mark Millar #8 and Farid El Allagui's #9 shirts are now available on the club eBay store.

Also currently on the store;

• Be Fergus the Fox at an SFL match

• Signed 06/07 player issue home shirt signed by Latapy, Schmeichel etc

• Signed Falkirk v Stenhousemuir cup programme/teamsheet

• Signed Falkirk 11/12 replica away shirt by the 1st Team

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks for looking and supporting Falkirk FC

Retail Team

Edited by Falkirk Shop

How many teenagers played last night? I know about Sibbald and Jay Fulton but what are the ages of the rest. Were all your subs in their teens? Incredible achievement and a reward for devoting so much time on your academy. That's the way it has to be for scottish teams.

How many teenagers played last night? I know about Sibbald and Jay Fulton but what are the ages of the rest. Were all your subs in their teens? Incredible achievement and a reward for devoting so much time on your academy. That's the way it has to be for scottish teams.

Just the 9!

5x teenagers in the starting 11........all 5 on the bench were teenagers

On the subject of the youngsters, where's Stephen Kingsley disappeared to? He was (going by reports) looking good in pre-season, and I was impressed by him up at Brechin, but IIRC he hasn't appeared since. Any idea what's up with him? I'd assume injury, but haven't read anything about it.

On the subject of the youngsters, where's Stephen Kingsley disappeared to? He was (going by reports) looking good in pre-season, and I was impressed by him up at Brechin, but IIRC he hasn't appeared since. Any idea what's up with him? I'd assume injury, but haven't read anything about it.

Still injured. He'll be another useful player to come back into the squad when fit.

Does anyone know how long a deal Craig Sibbald is on?

McGovern - 27

Duffie - 19

Scobbie - 23

Dods - 36

Wallace - 18

Bennet - 20

R Millar - 23

J Fulton - 17

Weatherston - 25

El Alagui - 26

Sibbald - 16

Bowman - 18