The Falkirk FC Thread

Surely that would've been the first thing covered at tonight's meeting? It's well under way now.

I'm not sure. At the end of the day, the board have already stated that the way forward is without Pressley. Its just a question of is he going now, or at the end of the season.

I remember that as well. Darren Barr was going mental at Mitchell the whole of the first half as he was having to constantly cover for him, as Mitchell was drifting in field (probably to get away from McCourt in the first place) leaving McCourt acres of room to run at the defence.

Would that be Darren Barr the CH, Darren Barr the RB or Darren Barr the headless chicken? :unsure:

At least he was there to save Mitchell, I suppose, as was that not meant to be his main purpose in life, that of being our saviour? :huh:

Mind you, after the league cup tie, he's certainly saved Hearts season by never being quoted again for them! :rolleyes:

Edited by kiddy

I suspect Pressley is still the manager, but was told to stay away tonight in case things got quite vitriolic.

I wouldn't believe much I read on One F.

Rotten manager or not, you gotta feel sorry for him there.

I would feel sorry for him if he was just that, a rotten manager.

The fact he is also a c**t of the highest order means that the picture give's me hearty lols though...

Few things.

The BairnsTrust rep last night, came across as a smug tosser. Never seen him before in my life either. It's very much an "us versus them" situation, and that doesn't help anyone. George Craig, seemed bullish and arrogant aswell. Not the apologetic, sheepish manner I was expecting from a man who has continually fucked our club over with his stupid ideas.

Secondly, Is OneF ran by the Trust? It's infuriating, that at a time as important as this in OUR clubs future, they don't allow new members to register. Why the f**k is this?!

Thirdly. Dunfermline away last game of the season. There should be a complete boycott from the FFC fans. Instead of 2000 fans going to watch them lift the trophy, with a nice 30grand leaving present, everyone gives their admission fee to the club. Only an idea, but surely it would gather support. I'd post it on onef but for some reason, I can't register.