The Falkirk FC Thread

Old Falkirk.....but being a Tranmere fan, I told the fans that he is the 2nd worse striker I have seen at Falkirk.....tho I offered a glimmer of hope that if they worked his power and pace......I dunno if they took my advice....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tranmere_rovers/9399187.stm

Now convinced we can win the league. Facing all of the big teams at home. Need 10 out 12 points in those four games.

I'm not so sure we might have got the points recently but we are not playing well. Our luck could change and unless we start playing better we will start getting pumped.

I'm glad we are at least putting a challenge in though but I don't think we will catch the fifers.

Just saw this on Facebook, must be the first time I've seen this goal in about a decade. I think it's even better than I remembered, what a player the wee man was.

Moist!!!!!

Simply stunning. Cruel , cruel ending to that game :(

Just saw this on Facebook, must be the first time I've seen this goal in about a decade. I think it's even better than I remembered, what a player the wee man was.

Brilliance.

Speaking of great goals, was watching the 2002/2003 championship dvd. Stuart Taylor's against Dundee in the cup was an absolutely stunning goal.

Moist!!!!!

Simply stunning. Cruel , cruel ending to that game :(

Aye it was brutal, I was only 6 at the time but I still remember being absolutely gutted.

Brilliance.

Speaking of great goals, was watching the 2002/2003 championship dvd. Stuart Taylor's against Dundee in the cup was an absolutely stunning goal.

Stuart Taylor was underrated during his time with us IMO, phenomenal record in terms of goals and he drove the team on.

I was there that day and this is the first time I've seen it since. Probably the best goal I've seen live.

Wasn't just the goal that day. He ran the show. Gutted watching that. Crunchie is still my favourite ever Falkirk player.

Don't think they've managed to unscrew Gary Naismith from the Ibrox turf yet, have they? :unsure: