The Falkirk FC Thread

https://twitter.com/falkirkdaft/status/1665748901247287296?s=46&t=6VA3nGSVOg2kCXVYF86a2g

👀 DID YOU KNOW…

You can watch all 47 previous episodes of the podcast via YouTube at the link below 📺

Or you can listen via Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts 🎧

Almost 8️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ views/downloads & counting 👏🏻

📲 linktr.ee/falkirkdaft

IMG_2310.thumb.jpeg.b4cb9362c73de16b19d0b421fbd5e813.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

I hear Yogi  has put his name forward for the soon to be vacant Celtic post

Pedro on here has a better chance of getting that job

4 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Going off on a bit of a tangent but the Falkirk Sunday amateurs who are associated through the Foundation have made the Central League Cup final and are playing this Friday night at Petershill Juniors. A big achievement after losing 4/5 players to East of Scotland football half way through the season.

If anybody is missing their football fix its a good chance to catch a Falkirk team in a final for a change! They also play in white shorts and red socks. It looks lovely 😉

Up against another local team from Denny who by all accounts are a very good young team so should be a cracker of a game.

If you're going (or playing) feel free to come over and say hi, as Ben at the Foundation asked if I'd cover the match. I'll be there. Would be nice to see a Falkirk team win something. 

Quite a nice wee ground. Was there last season with the girls as it was home to United Glasgow who were in our league. 

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

If you're going (or playing) feel free to come over and say hi, as Ben at the Foundation asked if I'd cover the match. I'll be there. Would be nice to see a Falkirk team win something. 

Quite a nice wee ground. Was there last season with the girls as it was home to United Glasgow who were in our league. 

I'll be the one in the slippers/copa's puffing the cigar/inhaler at the back.

Thought I’d drop in to say goodbye to the biggest club in cinch league 1. All the best on your 5th consecutive season in cinch league 1. I’ll miss the pumpings we gave you in cinch league 1. Maybe scrape the cinch league 1 playoffs next season. Accept the mediocrity. 

7 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Thought I’d drop in to say goodbye to the biggest club in cinch league 1. All the best on your 5th consecutive season in cinch league 1. I’ll miss the pumpings we gave you in cinch league 1. Maybe scrape the cinch league 1 playoffs next season. Accept the mediocrity. 

76FDEE14-7BFD-430B-9CD1-5E92CB6D063F.gif.12c5073aad3425598af6b3178cb67c7a.gif

45 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

8 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

Thanks, brother. Appreciate that.

9 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

What a diamond geezer you are 🙌

12 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

Thanks bro. Hopefully not here for 10 consecutive years like Airdrie United were, but you never know! Enjoy the second tier.

40 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Us, Airdrie, and Hamilton interested in Lee Hodson

Given McGlynn talked about Mccann's height a fair bit last season and us having a lack of physicality it would be a surprise to see us sign another smallish fullback.