The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Aye but it didn’t look as cheap and shitey as that!

Can’t get that passionate about a training top TBH

1 hour ago, Brockvillenomore said:

After this purchase you’re probably spot on mate. Happy to be corrected. You’ve landed on something there though. How do the other shareholders get involved. Something for the club or FSS to look at do you think? 

Definitely

This is the new Ayr strip I mentioned previously - absolutely disgusting. Genuinely petrified we get a version of this.

I note their leisure wear is also utterly gantin' but appears to be of a different range to our releases from yesterday.

image.thumb.png.676a5d2ef28174e6915d7e5eecb5ca8f.png

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

This is the new Ayr strip I mentioned previously - absolutely disgusting. Genuinely petrified we get a version of this.

I note their leisure wear is also utterly gantin' but appears to be of a different range to our releases from yesterday.

That tartan effort is far worse than anything we've got I'd say. Not a fan of the plain sports direct bargain bucket effort but the other one we have isn't that bad.

5 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Exactly this^ We are where we are and Callumn Morrison is one of the best wingers you'll get in this league, cant be expecting him to score every week or play well every week when the whole team plays poorly

He's really not though is he. If he only performs 40% of the time, as another FFC fan stated above, then he's not that good. Flattered to deceive a lot of the time. Maybe mismanaged, maybe thinks he's better than he is. For a winger, he can't cross his legs. Take Gabby McGill as comparison for example. 18 goals and 15 assists. 

Now that's a winger 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

A signing please FFS 

McGlynn is on holiday for another week. Can’t see much till he gets back TBH

6 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

He's really not though is he. If he only performs 40% of the time, as another FFC fan stated above, then he's not that good. Flattered to deceive a lot of the time. Maybe mismanaged, maybe thinks he's better than he is. For a winger, he can't cross his legs. Take Gabby McGill as comparison for example. 18 goals and 15 assists. 

Now that's a winger 

Go and just f**k off.

21 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I actually feel physically sick looking at that.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Now that's a winger 

Pains me to say it but I agree. 

Morrison relies on a purple patch of goals/assists to mask too many poor performances.

8 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Pains me to say it but I agree. 

Morrison relies on a purple patch of goals/assists to mask too many poor performances.

Yep. And blaming other round him being poor just doesn't wash. Look at Charlie Reilly of Albion Rovers. Bottom of league 2, yet up for Spfl player of the year with 22 goals and 14 assists. In a poor team. 

Morrison isn't suddenly going to become amazing. You can do better. 

22 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Under Puma there only seemed to be a limited number of templates available so you could often look at strips across the UK and basically see different coloured versions of our kit. 

A quick look at the kit builder thing on the O Neills website shows over 30 shorts sleeve jersey designs alone, never mind the option of making bespoke ones. Or the possibilities if you wanted to use an academy, training or warmup jersey as the basis for your kit instead. 

For those reasons I would be astonished f our kits resembled the Ayr Utd one. 

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Under Puma there only seemed to be a limited number of templates available so you could often look at strips across the UK and basically see different coloured versions of our kit. 

A quick look at the kit builder thing on the O Neills website shows over 30 shorts sleeve jersey designs alone, never mind the option of making bespoke ones. Or the possibilities if you wanted to use an academy, training or warmup jersey as the basis for your kit instead. 

For those reasons I would be astonished f our kits resembled the Ayr Utd one. 

So what are they like? 😉

That training gear is about as ganting as  the players wearing it. Looks cheap, I always thought joma stuff was pretty naff but this lot might just take that mantle. One can only hope the actual strip at least looks semi decent and nowhere near the horrific kit they lumped Ayr with. 

6 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

So what are they like? 😉

I haven't seen them in the flesh yet. I have a provisional date for the photocall and a release date somewhere around when the players come back on the 17th. Was always intended to be out mid-June. 

Hopefully this year they're stored under lock and key where some random with a mobile phone can't get a pic of them in the box. 🙈

11 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I haven't seen them in the flesh yet. I have a provisional date for the photocall and a release date somewhere around when the players come back on the 17th. Was always intended to be out mid-June. 

Hopefully this year they're stored under lock and key where some random with a mobile phone can't get a pic of them in the box. 🙈

As long as the shorts are white and not this all navy nonsense! I'll be happy tbh 

Edited by Amarillo Bairn