The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

If the council wanted to charge for parking at TFS they would be charging for it 7 days per week and not just when Falkirk play at home, there would be barriers up and a machine to take payment. 

Nobody's forcing anybody to pay for parking.

I somewhat lazily hadn't given it any thought whatsoever when HSW started, but yeah.... When I do think about it, he's telling us the council ignore the TFS car park, and in fact encourage its use for the Helix all week, then on a Falkirk FC match day, they deploy steward and start demanding money off folk 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Bairnardo

Guest Ecosse83
1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

My point is that the money goes to the council.

Nice easy money for them with little effort.

Even I’ve no talked as much shite as you in the last few days 🤔😆

1 hour ago, PedroMoutinho said:

We already have Maciver, Allan, Oliver and Agyeman there and we know McGlynn will play one up front so I’d be surprised to see any further signings there.

It's probably a certainty Oliver's signed on for next season but I still have that tiny bit of hope we've punted him. Then we might actually fancy Agyeman out wide so there still could be a striker to come in. We had Oliver, Burrell, Wright and Allan last season so I'd assume we'll have 4 this year as well.

4 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

£85 TFS Car Park Charges for next season.

The council must be pissing themselves laughing at the club.

Club gets the cash for car parking on match days……therefore I think the Council more likely to be pissed off in missing revenue.

9 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Of course it’s rare for a striker to improve the way Dykes did at 24 😂

Gjve me some examples of players in league 1 at 24 that went on to improve the way Dykes did and I’ll be proved wrong 🤷‍♂️

Crawford Baptie - signed from Baillieston at 24/25. A very fine player in numerous positions.

Albeit we were in Tier 2 at the time.

Edited by HonestAl

7 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Wouldn't mind Henderson & Sena also coming our way.

I think Sena (aka Niang who’s been released by Hartlepool) would be a great signing. Might have to be 2 years, mind you…..

22 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

A wee pie chart for Agyeman and another shot of Maksym Kucheriavyi please. 

I can't afford to pay you. 

It compares Max to CMs, and Agyeman to Wingers, as thats what WyScout says was their main position.

falkirk.thumb.png.a56ab8ff5c89440a2b35b802c7f20017.png

Max neat and tidy but wasn't creative at all. Seems like a very good deep playmaker for the level? Fairly well balanced if he could do more in setting up others. Not a clue about his goal threat stuff, did he take free kicks or was he getting into the box a lot?

Agyeman brilliant at taking folk on and very good at taking chances, will create chances too. Didn't do a lot in possession for Kelty, but Kelty played ~80 less passes per game than you, Kelty sitting around the middle of the league for passes per game, so might just be him not getting the chance to do much possession wise. Would be interesting to see him and MacIver up front together in a more direct style tbh.

55 minutes ago, HonestAl said:

Crawford Baptie - signed from Baillieston at 24/25. A very fine player in numerous positions.

Albeit we were in Tier 2 at the time.

Stephen Dobbie was playing for Dumbarton in the Third Division (League Two) at 24 aswell.

Guest Ecosse83
1 hour ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

He is 24 in October, might be an issue.

Depends if he has reached a certain level of talent already though 🤔😂

4 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Luton in the premier league. Fucking class an absolute old fashioned stadium, that teams will hate coming to. Can see a few upsets next season! Reminds me of brockville 

Thought the same but with Broomfield. That and Brockville were intimidating stadiums, unlike the soulless all seater jobs we have these days. 

6 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Luton in the premier league. Fucking class an absolute old fashioned stadium, that teams will hate coming to. Can see a few upsets next season! Reminds me of brockville 

The only difference that shines through is one season in the Scottish top flight, and you are likely to make a cool million. One season in the EPL, and Luton are likely to make > £150 million. It’s amazing that a few short months from now, and Luton will be able to outspend Celtic and Sevco combined with their loose change.

5 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

He just hates the council, blames them for everything, their fault when Robbie left take that. 

Anyway, @Chinatoon Bairn what's the second part of your riddle? Best of both worlds.....? 

Couple extensions to be announced. Possibly a third but hoping to announce as a trio so waiting to hear back on the last.