The Falkirk FC Thread

Cove clearly feeling the jump between L1 p/t and Championship f/t was too big to bridge and having a season at this level with a full-time squad on expectation of bouncing back will stand them in good stead. 

I don't think the league being weaker next season is necessarily true. 

8 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Cove clearly feeling the jump between L1 p/t and Championship f/t was too big to bridge and having a season at this level with a full-time squad on expectation of bouncing back will stand them in good stead. 

I don't think the league being weaker next season is necessarily true. 

How will that work for them though? Most of their players signed for them because they are PT so will going FT not mean they’ll lose a lot of their best players? If this is the case I can’t see them being very strong next season

1 hour ago, Van_damage said:

I was going to say I’m young and forgetful but sadly that’s no longer true. Middle aged and forgetful! Also now going to bug me trying to find where that was said!

I mentioned it on here .  I was told that by a very good source.It's never been confirmed publicly though  by mcglynn.

18 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Somebody must be stupidly investing a decent amount of cash into cove this season then. To sustain full time football on crowds of a few hundred in league one is going to take a fair whack.

Another pointless, fanless club

9 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Another pointless, fanless club

I can't  not be only Falkirk Fan who cringes at this, especially way we been last few seasons, fair enough comment if we 15 point clear next March, 

I'm more interested in what players we sign in summer now we seem to have gave Mglynn another go, rather than go crowdwanking etc 

7 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

I can't  not be only Falkirk Fan who cringes at this, especially way we been last few seasons, fair enough comment if we 15 point clear next March, 

I'm more interested in what players we sign in summer now we seem to have gave Mglynn another go, rather than go crowdwanking etc 

When I see other fans come on here complaining about the Billy Big baws attitude we have I always think they are talking rubbish.... then something like that appears and realise it's fair criticism.

Just now, Springfield said:

Maybe fanless but from a good friend the club ain’t short of a few wealthy investors.

So that makes it all right? Scottish football is full of these play things