The Falkirk FC Thread

The reality is, we’ve got the worst full time players, a trek record of losing and failure. I can see an argument for getting the best part time players into our squad. Less wage overheads but guys who actually want to play and enjoy the game

10 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We won’t go up next season with that silly, Auld fart as the manager.

Aye, I think you have to push that big red reset button. Not saying McPake is the greatest manager but he knew what needed to be done and did it.

4 minutes ago, tokyo bairn said:

What was the reaction from those left in the ground at FT? Couldn't really tell from FTV.

Mixture of applause and boos for specific players. McKay seemed to offer someone outside but in fairness he was getting absolute dogs abuse.

Apathetic.

23 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Oof. We definitely came off worse here. Enjoy yet another season in League 1, where you now very much belong (half a decade down there :lol:Thank you for everything you did, Ray McKinnon. 

The everybody loves Raymond one is quite good tbf. 

1 minute ago, Hughsie said:

Mixture of applause and boos for specific players. McKay seemed to offer someone outside but in fairness he was getting absolute dogs abuse.

Apathetic.

I hope they took him up on it. The big haddy would have shat himself anyway. Fuckin cheek offering anyone outside the fucking impostor. 

If the Board punt JMcG, does Falkirk rebuild next year with a hybrid model in an effort to conserve funds?

If the Board punt JMcG, who can they reasonably expect to attract to manage Falkirk…an experienced hand needing to rehabilitate their image or a new, young prospect? Let’s face it, it’s a poison chalice now.

Will the Board look at those questions and elect to stagger on with JMcG?

3 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

If Lewis has chucked it I hope his last interview with McGlynn is to tell him he's fucking hopeless and can leave with the best wishes of absolutely no c**t. 

'So John, a bad day at the off... ah f**k it, a bad season at the office ya baldy w**k.. just fucking do one.. any thought on today's game'?

Today was worse to see than Tuesday imo. Tuesday was a catastrophic capitulation, no one really expected. Today was an absolutely gutless display, offered absolutely nothing, zero, when we needed a real fight from the start. All the players can f**k off. I’ll make an exception for Max who isn’t even our player. McGlynn can f**k off. All of them, just f**k off. 

Apologies if it’s been a half hour since posting. An absolute embarrassment today, just another “we shat it”

McGlynn go and take your signings and GTF. Airdrie didn’t need to move out of first gear, and for all the huff and puff, we continued our pissing about up till ninety minutes.

BOD - the employment of this guy has nothing been short of a disaster.