The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Sign big Gasparotto back for the crucial RB role. His performances there were... transcendent.

Sadly he has retired from professional football 

Id expect that mcglynn plays the better of the two from seeing them in training. Morrison didn't make any major rick (darvel was a game or so before if I remember corry)just before he was replaced so it's simply because he sees him as a better keeper.

41 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Airdrie with 4 players in the PFA team of the season including two defenders despite shipping 51 goals this season. 😂

Just shows what they think of your lot then eh. Given it's voted for by the players, including your own mob, I'd say it's about right. 

Except maybe McGill over Morrison, but he's only really come onto a game in the last few months, which is why he missed the cut. 

Edited by Glenmavis Diamond

31 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Just shows what they think of your lot then eh. Given it's voted for by the players, including your own mob, I'd say it's about right. 

Except maybe McGill over Morrison, but he's only really come onto a game in the last few months, which is why he missed the cut. 

Breaking news: 60 points is now actually better than 67 points. 

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Airdrie with 4 players in the PFA team of the season including two defenders despite shipping 51 goals this season. 😂

What was the TOTS? Can't see it online anywhere.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Airdrie having as many players in the team of the season despite losing 10 times as many league games is absolutely wild 😂 😆.

It has absolutely zero credibility.

29 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Airdrie having as many players in the team of the season despite losing 10 times as many league games is absolutely wild 😂 😆.

It's the players that vote for it too.  Airdrie boys must be voting for themselves.

13 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

It's the players that vote for it too.  Airdrie boys must be voting for themselves.

43 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Why do yous genuinely care 😂 it’s a daft wee poll

Edited by Diamond1924

17 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I’m not even convinced Nesbitt gets in our strongest 11, never mind a League One strongest 11.

There's a few i'd have had in that side before him, Wighton, Kennedy, Chalmers, McGinn to name a few, and you'd have thought Alloa might have had at least one player in it seeing as they made the playoffs. 

21 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I’m not even convinced Nesbitt gets in our strongest 11, never mind a League One strongest 11.

He’s probably like Grealish……..an affable smiling guy that everybody likes, and will get votes based purely on that. As for performances, that probably doesn’t matter too much (just like Grealish).

28 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

He’s capable of the occasional brilliant performance so I can see why other players will have chosen him. Issue for us is it’s 1 of those in 10 at best.