The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Can we panic now?

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is he capable though ? I was impressed with him to a point but I’m much less convinced now. He needs to pick the team up and immediately. 

Let’s see the reaction next week

Guest Caractacus Potts

A draw and 8/12 against Clyde isn’t too bad though. Much tougher opponents than 2 years ago and McGlynn hasn’t had much time to get his own team together. 

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yes let’s but he’s been clueless vs them so far. 1 goal in 3 games vs them.

Well he needs to find a solution then. 

3 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

A draw and 8/12 against Clyde isn’t too bad though. Much tougher opponents than 2 years ago and McGlynn hasn’t had much time to get his own team together. 

Try not to enjoy it too much? p***k.

Guest Caractacus Potts
3 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Try not to enjoy it too much? p***k.

Not enjoying it but we didn’t arrive at 11 points behind Dunfermline for no reason. Just some don’t want to acknowledge that McGlynn isn’t quite as good as been made out. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

But predictable 

Struggling against Clyde today was sadly more predictable than the 3-0 win you pronounced.

6 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Still looking up when you're well out it now. I'd be looking down if I were you. 2nd place is by no means secure anymore. 

I'm not sure it matters massively whether we're 2nd, 3rd or 4th. 

Thank f**k Edinburgh are miles back.

I still think we've got the squad strength to get up. The manager just needs to do better with them 

I’ve tried to keep positive as all teams have a dip somewhere during the season. Hats off to our fife neighbours, yes you can’t win the title next week, but you’ve been on top for the season and deservedly so.

The huge concern is that we fall further into free fall. The team was never going to take three points today, anyone looking at the body language of our players would have known this within ten minutes and Clyde were well worthy of a point. 

The loss at fife was bad but I think the cup win has allowed apathy within the squad . Coupled with McGlynns stubbornness we’ve got the perfect storm. 

Questions must be asked of why Allen and Wright were signed and why he continues to play a single striker against a team losing goals like a hockey team, sorry McGlynn but that today was no better than a Rennie team which I thought I would never witness again in the NB. Absolute horse shit.