The Falkirk FC Thread

54 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Supposedly Burrell turned down a new contract and has been benched since. 

Got nothing to back it up but just what I have heard.

If this is in anyway the case, it's bonkers. If Burrell scores the goals to get us out this league and decides he wants to leave, it'll be disappointing, but he'll have done us a turn and we can wish him on his way.

Just now, Hughsie said:

I’ve given up on the league table really so can someone explain the permutations for them winning the league here next week?

Stopped looking at it after the Pars game but I think if we lose today and they win, then they can win the league with a victory at our bit next week.

2 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

I’ve given up on the league table really so can someone explain the permutations for them winning the league here next week?

If they win today and we don’t, they can do it with a win against us. I think. 

2 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Stopped looking at it after the Pars game but I think if we lose today and they win, then they can win the league with a victory at our bit next week.

If you don't win (you will) and we do (looks like being a dull 0-0 here tbh) then we can win it next week.