The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Inverness have them online and you can pick section by section; but for us there is “no provision”? Doesn’t make sense to me. 

Ask the CEO on Twitter he will respond 

39 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Inverness have them online and you can pick section by section; but for us there is “no provision”? Doesn’t make sense to me. 

Inverness use Ticketmaster who we binned for a “much improved” unheard of Total Tickets platform. 

Crazy that in 2023 we can’t provide an online sale. Just another way to chase away potential fans. Should be making it as easy as possible for people to get tickets.

1 hour ago, Braes_Bairn said:

Inverness use Ticketmaster who we binned for a “much improved” unheard of Total Tickets platform. 

Crazy that in 2023 we can’t provide an online sale. Just another way to chase away potential fans. Should be making it as easy as possible for people to get tickets.

Agree  The bit saying “The Club is required by the Scottish FA to sell tickets in a certain order” I don’t believe that. If I was able to attend the Semi Final I wouldn’t accept being allocated a ticket in a low level row where the view is crap.  There should be some scope to select your preferred seat. 

Edited by NUMBER 7

There’s a few friends from quite a distance away who have just contacted me about the online, sorry no online ticket facilities. 
Can anyone who is connected directly with the club get this sorted. 
Very poor PR about the posting of tickets, sorry but it feels like we’ve handled this badly.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

There’s a few friends from quite a distance away who have just contacted me about the online, sorry no online ticket facilities. 
Can anyone who is connected directly with the club get this sorted. 
Very poor PR about the posting of tickets, sorry but it feels like we’ve handled this badly.

The club have always been poor in managing the ticket sales of All Ticket Matches 

6 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Sorry you advise contacting the CEO on Twitter really ? 

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

Why not? He’s very open and honest on there. 

I do think they’ve ballsed this up though. 

This is an absolute embarrassment:

f you wish to book over the phone, please call 01324 624121 during the times noted above. Please be aware a £2 charge will be applied for anyone requiring tickets to be posted out. Any tickets to be posted are done so at the supporter’s risk. If, for any reason, tickets go missing or don’t arrive in time, the club is not responsible and will not be able to replace them.

Fucking hell man. Credit been given on here for getting a lot right of late, but this is shite. Absolutely no excuse for not pulling out all the stops to sell as many as possible. Step one: Don't make it hard to get them. I'll waive my consultancy fee for that pearl of entrepreneurial wisdom. 

12 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Is it ok to criticise the club for not getting something right? 

Yes. The ticket information released by the club for the Hampden semi final is at best poor. Who sanctioned the statement and if the BOD are happy with the arrangements, they really need to look at the bigger picture.

I see ICT fans can’t select their seats either (for balanced opinion). They can only select a section, like ourselves, ie only certain sections are open until sold out. 

Personally think we could & should have some sort of online sale but their is no danger of it selling out so the in person/over the phone sales will surely suffice. Not convinced it’ll put anyone off if they really want to go. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Highlight of your day no doubt.

Not at all. Just seemed like taboo on this forum of late. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

FWIW neither of the arse cheeks allow you to pick seats either for the semi, they are being allocated. Although you can apply online to be considered. 

Seems a joke that the SFA can’t sell it for the clubs as we do for our own matches. If it is a ticket master issue then club’s hands might be tied for using a different provider. Should be explained though.

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

FWIW neither of the arse cheeks allow you to pick seats either for the semi, they are being allocated. Although you can apply online to be considered. 

With all respect our cup tie was never going to sell out, the issue I have is the club should have explored every avenue of maximising sales, and as posted the wording of the delivery of tickets was piss poor at best 

14 minutes ago, Springfield said:

With all respect our cup tie was never going to sell out, the issue I have is the club should have explored every avenue of maximising sales, and as posted the wording of the delivery of tickets was piss poor at best 

Don’t disagree yeah.