Pearse Carroll (A)
Lennon Walker (A)
Scott Honeyman (A)

Strikers
Jordan Allan
Rumarn Burrell - extra year
Gary Oliver - extra year
Kyle Connolly (A)

Probably looking at an aim for initial squad of 20 outwith the academy players. So 7 spaces to fill. 

As with every summer though it's never as simply as that. Bids coming in, disputes over contracts (wouldn't be surprised to see PJ away as he was brought in as no.1 and wage probably reflects that) and a need to balance the squad (would we see a striker leaving to bring another in to avoid 4 for 1 position).

8 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I totally agree with you and I feel that if teams like Dunfermline double up on Kennedy, Morrison it totally nullifies any threat we have.

Going forward to next season whether we are in League One or the Championship I don’t feel the team needs a massive overhaul. What are the key positions everyone feels McGlynn needs to focus on. I think we will need a striker with a bit more physical presence and we need to add a bit of dig to midfield, as well as a creative midfield player. We will also need a new right back as we cannot underestimate what Blaine has brought to the side.

It will be refreshing not to need yet another complete squad overhaul though.

I think we need a Mark Kerr. Felt a few times this season we've really struggled to transition from back to front. Better teams like Dunfermline, Dundee and even Ayr before they shat the bed have forced us to go long or else pass the ball across the back then press who comes for it facing our goal. 

Someone or ideally 2 to really be comfortable taking the ball from the defence and turning would make all the difference. 

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I think we need a Mark Kerr. Felt a few times this season we've really struggled to transition from back to front. Better teams like Dunfermline, Dundee and even Ayr before they shat the bed have forced us to go long or else pass the ball across the back then press who comes for it facing our goal. 

Someone or ideally 2 to really be comfortable taking the ball from the defence and turning would make all the difference. 

We’ve struggled to get a Kerr or Vaulkes type player.

5 hours ago, kiddy said:

A “singing section at the front” sort of defeats the purpose of it!🤷‍♂️
Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

"Singing sections" at nearly every ground that ever has one is typically near the front for the most part.

Edited by MulsonFFC

18 minutes ago, MulsonFFC said:

"Singing sections" at nearly every ground that ever has one is typically near the front for the most part.

Aye, and this is Hampden. We'll have about 20 sections to choose from when it comes to selling tickets. Makes sense to have everyone who wants to stand in the same 1 or 2.

38 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Aye, and this is Hampden. We'll have about 20 sections to choose from when it comes to selling tickets. Makes sense to have everyone who wants to stand in the same 1 or 2.

Completely agree, was more a response to the fact Kiddy thinks selling near the front defeats the purpose.  Merely pointing out its the norm.

14 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Could Wee Max be that player then? He is comfortable on the ball and rarely if ever misplaces it.

Only problem is you want him to be further up the park, prompting around the sharp end.

He’s would be brilliant in McGinns role/position with the right two either side.

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Incredibly crucial couple months of football coming up. I am absolutely bricking it.

If you get your mind set to the team totally imploding and missing the playoffs, Dunfermline winning the league at Falkirk and loosing the Cup Semi Final 6-0 anything other than that will start making you feel better.  Don't say on a football forum " Your bricking it" you'll get ripped rotten.

46 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

If you get your mind set to the team totally imploding and missing the playoffs, Dunfermline winning the league at Falkirk and loosing the Cup Semi Final 6-0 anything other than that will start making you feel better.  Don't say on a football forum " Your bricking it" you'll get ripped rotten.

I am bricking it

3 hours ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Aye......almost as bad as "shiteing it"

Edited by da_no_1