The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Pretty sure that was for Latapy day? They had steel drums and mandolins, no pics of them unfortunately. Dwight Yorke was up for the game as well 

Screenshot2023-03-17at15_43_25.png.374ef0010a458e78c6b224b34db94c93.png

Screenshot2023-03-17at15_40_39.thumb.png.76ba9d467a0be689c0a0620edc9aa258.png

Screenshot2023-03-17at15_32_48.thumb.png.13e69fe47f3f6a09513fa3f0f387786d.pngScreenshot2023-03-17at15_34_28.png.32e55c6cf66c8685cf8bce6db3de5572.png

Screenshot2023-03-17at15_40_21.thumb.png.aafb075cd0d32c00c715eb41f98d62cc.png

Screenshot2023-03-17at15_42_12.png.5541dc0829bbb3ac70e2faf164799343.png

Thats the one. Brilliant atmosphere and wee Russell looks like he has a handful.  Thanks for these memories.

7 hours ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

This has to be the lowest priority gripe I've read yet.

Aye. A massive engineering project that would probably cost more than the stand cost to build. Probably a 10% cut in capacity (unless the back three rows were exclusively for people less than 0.5 metres tall.

A totally bonkers flight of fancy.

18 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Why would you be unenthusiastic about having another great chance to get to a Scottish cup final?

The thought of a final where there's a 99.9% chance we'd get humped by one of the bigot brothers while getting 90 minutes of party tunes isn't really doing it for me

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Love it and loved that wee 4th stand

It was fucking great fun in there. Nice and cozy and top notch banter, with the ideal opportunity to get absolutely feral on opposition wingers.

All for £150 Season Ticket price. Bring it back!

4 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Love it and loved that wee 4th stand

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It was fucking great fun in there. Nice and cozy and top notch banter, with the ideal opportunity to get absolutely feral on opposition wingers.

All for £150 Season Ticket price. Bring it back!

Agreed. Some of the comments to players and linesmen was hilarious.  The closeness was like Brockville

20 minutes ago, Gaz said:

The thought of a final where there's a 99.9% chance we'd get humped by one of the bigot brothers while getting 90 minutes of party tunes isn't really doing it for me

That 0.1% chance we nick a 1-0 win from a Liam Henderson 90th minute diving header and I'm off my work for a week on the drink is giving me all the enthusiasm I need. I cannot fucking wait. 

All you can do is expect the unexpected 

24 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

That 0.1% chance we nick a 1-0 win from a Liam Henderson 90th minute diving header and I'm off my work for a week on the drink is giving me all the enthusiasm I need. I cannot fucking wait. 

All you can do is expect the unexpected 

We've never won the cup in my life so I can't say for sure, but i can almost feel the streaming tears of overwhelming joy I would cry beating either of those twat clubs to win it. I think I'd be inconsolable fir about an hour before speaking my first words. 

Give me that, football gods. You know they deserve the humialtion 

8 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Lewis (FTV) had it last but yeah it’s still kicking about 

Aye, our Lewis is very much the FFC memorabilia superstore these days.

9 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Anyone know if there any Walking Down Hope Street podcasts on the horizon? It’s been 3 months since the last one. 

One coming up with Neil Scally I think its next week but don't quote me seen it advertised somewhere.