The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

We as fans should agree to only purchase West stand tickets until we fill that section and have to spill over to the north stand (if we even sell that section out). Make it look absolutely pathetic on TV - f**k the SFA

Agreed, we should tell them to GTF. The west stand can comfortably hold 12K+. 

Fair play to the SFA for putting the team that plays the most silky soccer on the pitch first but f**k me those prices are ridiculous.

£38 for a ticket and £12 for a return from queen street so your £50 down just to get there. Make it make sense.

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

At those prices I'll be surprised if anyone bothers coming down from Inverness.  Anyone got a wheel chair I could borrow?

thank god I qualify as an OAP. Wonder if they will check your age ? 😉

Playing devil’s advocate here. The money from gate receipts across both semi finals is split between the four clubs and the other game is guaranteed to sell out. A slightly smaller crowd at our game could be better for the club in the long term rather than giving old firm fans discounted tickets. It’s unfortunate that they can’t discriminate the pricing between the two games based on supply and demand but I guess if that was the case then the OF would rightly demand more than their 25% share of the takings.

I’ll be paying £28 for the cheaper seats and undoubtedly watching most of the game on the jumbotron. The view is horrific at Hampden. 

Just now, Donathan said:

Playing devil’s advocate here. The money from gate receipts across both semi finals is split between the four clubs and the other game is guaranteed to sell out. A slightly smaller crowd at our game could be better for the club in the long term rather than giving old firm fans discounted tickets. It’s unfortunate that they can’t discriminate the pricing between the two games based on supply and demand but I guess if that was the case then the OF would rightly demand more than their 25% share of the takings.

I’ll be paying £28 for the cheaper seats and undoubtedly watching most of the game on the jumbotron. The view is horrific at Hampden. 

Of course better for the clubs bank, but not for fans who will miss out due to the pricing. Absolutely scandolous. SFA are a disgrace

Tickets are ludicrously priced, but understand with the arse cheeks, inevitably we pay the going rate. Tbh expected tickets at around £30 so hoping that the £8 doesn’t put too many people off what is completely unexpected. For many young fans and families and the rest of the supporters, let’s get there in numbers and back the team, it could be a few years before next one….. 

It was always going to be on the higher side with the cheeks playing each other. They charge each other £50 for games at their places. 

Happy with lunchtime KO tbh & hopefully with a win, we can be back in Elliot’s beer garden till the place shuts 🤞🏼🍻

51 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Ticket pricing for Falkirk supporters:

South Stand Lower Section P                Adults £38        Over 65 / Under-16 £18

North Stand Section C                           Adults £38        Over 65 / Under-16 £18

West Stand Section B                            Adults £28        Over 65 / Under-16 £13

North Stand Wheelchair Users               Adults £20        Over 65 / Under-16 £10

South Stand Wheelchair Users              Adults £15        Over 65 / Under-16 £8

Further ticketing information will be announced in due course.

Try and put a positive spin on it. The club is crying out for money and many if not all of us on here are gladly donating to the FSS and asking for nothing in return.  In your mind just say to yourself that the extra £13 or extra £3 that you are paying over the odds is a donation to the FSS but at least this time your getting a semi final to watch for your donation. Plus think of all the dosh that the Ugly Sisters' fans are giving us.