The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

First League One club since 2006 to make the semis (not counting the Govan mob) and a chance to play at the national stadium. Couldn’t give a f**k if it’s half empty, it’s a day out and an experience for the fans and players alike 

Aye but the thing about that was it was Gretna and we didn't have Brooks Mileson millions

Well done Falkirk as you were the only team playing football last night. As others have said Ayr were a one man team whereas Falkirk passed and attacked. I did think Ayr had

escaped with that penalty but clapped at both the miss and Falkirk's deflected winner. 

Edited by Chapelhall chap
Spelling

🗓️ Our postponed match away to Montrose, due to take place on Saturday the 11th of March, will now be played on Tuesday the 11th of April, kick off at 7.45pm.

🏆 Our match at home to FC Edinburgh, scheduled for  the 29th of April, will take place on the 18th of April at 7.45pm.

16 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

🗓️ Our postponed match away to Montrose, due to take place on Saturday the 11th of March, will now be played on Tuesday the 11th of April, kick off at 7.45pm.

🏆 Our match at home to FC Edinburgh, scheduled for  the 29th of April, will take place on the 18th of April at 7.45pm.

That’s going to be a right busy period, good job we have a decent sized squad.

First post since last night. Loved it last night. Was really proud of the whole team, coaching staff and every single fan.

My son was a mascot in 2013 and he was there last night as a 19 year old man. To see and hear the emotion in him at full time was fantastic to see. On the flip side, my 75 year old dad who’s been going since he was a nipper is now wanting to run a mini-bus so the whole family can go to the semi. No way he’d do this if we were playing an arse cheek.

Happy for people to contradict me but my opinion is firmly that these occasions are better when you ain’t playing either of the bigots. Nothing to do with the fact that they will likely hammer us but more I can enjoy the day with my dad and my boy and not be on edge about what their scummy fans might say or do.

I’m really looking forward to it and genuinely think we have a good chance although I’m sure the ICT fans feel the same.

Last night was brilliant - roll on the semi final.

11 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Certainly not putting the cart before the horse here, but can anyone tell me how many tickets we got for the R*njurz final in 2009?

14,000 from memory 

Penalties being like buses now..lol (alright 2 then) , just watched it again great seeing the coverage in the media. welling up at seeing the scenes from last night hearing Amarillo getting belted out by every Bairn there, didn't want to leave the stadium last night absolutely buzzing.

ideal scenario beat Caley, the blue arsecheek beats the green arsecheek and we manage to beat them (personally think we stand a better chance against the blue arsecheek than the green one.

13 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Penalties being like buses now..lol (alright 2 then) , just watched it again great seeing the coverage in the media. welling up at seeing the scenes from last night hearing Amarillo getting belted out by every Bairn there, didn't want to leave the stadium last night absolutely buzzing.

ideal scenario beat Caley, the blue arsecheek beats the green arsecheek and we manage to beat them (personally think we stand a better chance against the blue arsecheek than the green one.

100% . Celtic are light years ahead of Rangers IMO. Think we'd lose 4 or 5 to Celtic but don't fear Rangers nearly so much.

26 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

How is the 4th stand coming along? 😂

DD9A9389-1029-4689-8AB6-765EE6B657B0.jpeg

When you finishing your ground off like? You can't really count a stand built in 1960 odd and some bucket seats screwed into terracing as your ground being finished surely.