The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Thank goodness we’ve got as sizeable squad with depth. We’ll need it. Could Williamson and Watson be key?

Key to what? Carrying the juice bottles ?

Loved that tonight 🤗 

KM7 stand was rocking where I was sat and hats off to the organisers of the display 👏

We looked comfortable, I thought, early on and could've gone in front. Ayr probably peaked too early and we looked spooked after the goal but settled into the game.

Penalties like buses as well! 

Fair play to Nizzy and Kennedy for attempting to shoot from distance. 

At the end you could see how far we as a support and this team have come together.

Lets give them everything from now until the end 💪

Guest Ecosse83

Ooft how has Mcglynn managed to turn is around this quickly and get to Hampden? 

Jve never really thought about finances but how much will this be worth to the club? 

2 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I think they said around £250k on the Falkirk fc podcast that came out earlier. 

They were also saying there would be a £400k budget cut next season unless FSS and Falkirk forever sign ups increase. Hopefully that is now off the table and subscriptions will increase naturally as I’m not personally convinced threats are the best way to do that.

We got £126k for getting to the QF alone

Huge improvement versus our prior game against a Championship team (Dundee) just three months ago. From looking awful against Dundee to confidently taking on Ayr, it was a huge difference.

Inverness are currently two places BELOW Ayr...

let's get at them, and get revenge for the 2015 Scottish Cup final.

14 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Ooft how has Mcglynn managed to turn is around this quickly and get to Hampden? 

Jve never really thought about finances but how much will this be worth to the club? 

Once the finances are pooled, I think it should be in the £250k to £300k bracket.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

31 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

If we get past Caley and sevco get past Celtic, Kennedy won't be able to play. 

Final Is the 3rd of June, not sure when his contract ends but maybe 31st May? In which case he could play 

12 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I think they said around £250k on the Falkirk fc podcast that came out earlier. 

They were also saying there would be a £400k budget cut next season unless FSS and Falkirk forever sign ups increase. Hopefully that is now off the table and subscriptions will increase naturally as I’m not personally convinced threats are the best way to do that.

Just enjoy the night FFS

5 minutes ago, HonestAl said:

How good was that electric run and shot from Callumn in the final minutes. Excellent save from the Ayr goalie too.

It would have brought the house down