The Falkirk FC Thread

Great fighting display. Mackay as has been highlighted was tremendous. We didn't start too great but the longer the half went the better we got and second half we were the better side.  Once we got the ball down and started playing a bit of football we started to cause them lots of problems. They seemed to spend a lot of time hoofing the ball up the park to akinyemi who looked dangerous every time he took aim from about 25 yards out. Fantastic result and a chance to make the final again. Great night.

22 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

The ups and downs of being a Falkirk fanatic has been summed up in the last 6 days! Misery to ecstasy! Now to get revenge against the teuchters

6 days, I would say two halves! We were rank in the first half, we looked shit scared of them until we realised the only tactic was to hump it forward.
Getting the ball down and playing football in the second half made all the difference. Morrison was so much better on the right. Wee Max is on a different level, what a player. Every player had a great second half

Just now, Shabba said:

6 days, I would say two halves! We were rank in the first half, we looked shit scared of them until we realised the only tactic was to hump it forward.
Getting the ball down and playing football in the second half made all the difference. Morrison was so much better on the right. Wee Max is on a different level, what a player. Every player had a great second half

Not the whole first half by any means. By the half hour we had sussed them out and started to pass around and through them which they could not cope with.

After first goal I thought we were f**ked, but it took too long to get started, goal and penalty aside I didn't think Ayr really troubled us looking back on it oh and when can we get big Brad in the Legends for the stands absolutely solid at the back. Though Kinnear looked ropy first half fair play to the lad will eat my words as thought he should be dropped in favour of PJ, Kennedys goal was class, I was bricking it for Cal taking the penalty (cant believe I've seen us get 2 penalties now is this a new thing) scenes at the end I didn't want to leave the TFS.

John McGynn and Paul Smith take a bow as what you have done is nothing short of a miracle.

Best scenario win semi against Caley. by some reason Sevco beat the other arsecheek Falkirk v Sevco final 

7 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Disagree with we were rank in the first half. First 15 minutes yes but improved a lot after that then we were on top for most of the second half.

1 minute ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Fantastic second half performance and we deserve to be in the semi final. Weight didn’t work up front but thankfully we had the depth to make changes.

A huge financial boost to the club and hopefully puts to bed the talk of £400k of cuts to the playing budget next season.

With the clubs all getting an equal share of the pot from the semi finals it means a HUGE amount to Falkirk and ICT

FTOF