The Falkirk FC Thread

I loved Brockville too, however, I don’t get too misty-eyed about the atmosphere part of it. For every 6000 plus gates we had in the 90s, I remember plenty games where we had 2500 gates at home to Dumbarton or Brechin as well. It was still a decent way to spend a Saturday afternoon but it was hardly a charged, electric atmosphere!

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Very good sales, hopefully a last surge and maybe close on 5.5/6.0K tickets sold. 

I think the attendance will be affected quite a bit by the result on Tuesday. I think it would have been a bit healthier had we won.

52 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

I loved Brockville too, however, I don’t get too misty-eyed about the atmosphere part of it. For every 6000 plus gates we had in the 90s, I remember plenty games where we had 2500 gates at home to Dumbarton or Brechin as well. It was still a decent way to spend a Saturday afternoon but it was hardly a charged, electric atmosphere!

I can remember when we struggled to attract 1000 to Brockville.

A lot of rose tinted opinions of Brockville to be honest

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The ref should have done something about the amount of shit lying on the pitch in the first half. Surprisingly it was cleared away in the second half.

Aye seemingly noted in his report but did f**k all to rectify on the night 😡

28 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Aye seemingly noted in his report but did f**k all to rectify on the night 😡

I see that Section NW are actually a group, Green Brigade wannabes. Section B at Broomfield would have sorted this contrived pish out 

Edited by Back Post Misses

9 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I see that Section NW are actually a group, Green Brigade wannabes. Section B at Broomfield would have sorted this contrived pish out 

It’s actually quite sad.

black hoodie ✅ (regardless of team colours)

short silk knotted scarf ✅

drum/megaphone ✅

be a twat ✅

Just now, RC55 FFC said:

It’s actually quite sad.

black hoodie ✅ (regardless of team colours)

short silk knotted scarf ✅

drum/megaphone ✅

be a twat ✅

It is just a cringe fest. WTF was that banner all about the other night? 

14 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

One of the Dunfermline fans that posts on here posted a video of them on this thread (I think he’s older as he was talking about having attended ‘punk’ concerts back in the day) hangs about with them - they look about 14 or 15 in the video. 

Defo more GB than Section B judging by what they were wearing.

10 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

One of the Dunfermline fans that posts on here posted a video of them on this thread (I think he’s older as he was talking about having attended ‘punk’ concerts back in the day) hangs about with them - they look about 14 or 15 in the video. 

There was a group of about twenty of the wee tits running after a supporters bus at the back of the away end on Tuesday. 
Didn’t seem to know what to do when the bus stopped!

I’ll be kind and say the oldest one would have been around 15.

24 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

There were definitely a fair few actual celtic fans from Dunfermline in the section North West at the game.