The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Seen a few punk bands over the years. Ruts, Buzzcocks, Stranglers, SLF, Skids, Eddie & the Hotrods, UK Subs, Dr Feelgood etc. Heading to the Barrowlands to SLF in a couple of weeks, always a good night. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
17 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Let me just say go and take a f**k to yourself.

Not today, or any other day. Cheers M8. 

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’ve seen them and Big Country loads of times. Seen The Skids at the Alhambra a good few years ago, was a cracking gig apart from the amount of black & white shite on show 😜 I know Adamson was a Par but I’m pretty sure I read somewhere Jobson was a Celtic man.

Jobson was my upstairs neighbour in Edinburgh fir a few years. I have no memory of ever seeing him interested in football and there was certainly no Dumbfermline material around his flat. 

7 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

The update given at lunchtime (we asked as we were recording the 2nd episode of the podcast for this week) and it was 5,000 as at noon. 

Falkirk Fans or total? 

42 minutes ago, Roboccop said:

Jobson was my upstairs neighbour in Edinburgh fir a few years. I have no memory of ever seeing him interested in football and there was certainly no Dumbfermline material around his flat. 

I think the St Pauli t’shirts/link was more political than football.

7 minutes ago, Oscar P said:

Could be wrong, but didn’t Jobson’s brother play for Falkirk?

I can’t remember that, I could be way off the mark though. The only person I can think of musically that did play for us at one point was the guy from Glasvegas and even then I’m not sure if he made a first team appearance.

18 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I can’t remember that, I could be way off the mark though. The only person I can think of musically that did play for us at one point was the guy from Glasvegas and even then I’m not sure if he made a first team appearance.

James Cunning (Allan).

I signed him on loan for Dunipace from Falkirk when I was involved there.

Decent wee winger.

58 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

2 sub appearances in the league, 2 starts + 1 sub in the Challenge Cup. No goals.

And John Jobson was a good striker for us for a year or two in the very early 80's.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn