The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Bairns1994 said:

I like a bit of smoke and pyro at the games. Darvel was class for that and although it was a shite view, the terracing combined with some pyro built a great atmosphere.

Scottish football is shite for building any atmosphere. You go to Italy or Germany and you're encouraged to make noise and have a few beers, but here you see stewards chasing away young kids celebrating close to the pitch edge, like on Saturday against Peterhead. 

the collective we can't help but throw the pyro on the pitch though, thereby making ourselves look like dicks. 

I agree broadly that the authorities, from Scotgov all the way down to matchday stewards treat fans like shite and there is little to no chance of meangingful engagement with fans, say on the issues you mention like getting a beer.  

27 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Nothing worse than a tiny away support coming, you get a good 10 mins into the game, and you hear a drum banging. Kills me every time

Regardless of the size of support I would refuse entry to anyone bringing in a drum. 
If anyone feels the need to drum get yourself away from football. By all means clap, shout, sing, even yodel, but forget the drum. Absolutely detest and hope anyone from the club reading P&B instructs security to stop anyone trying to enter. 

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Regardless of the size of support I would refuse entry to anyone bringing in a drum. 
If anyone feels the need to drum get yourself away from football. By all means clap, shout, sing, even yodel, but forget the drum. Absolutely detest and hope anyone from the club reading P&B instructs security to stop anyone trying to enter. 

On par with these horns that were tooted constantly in that world cup a few years ago.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

the collective we can't help but throw the pyro on the pitch though, thereby making ourselves look like dicks. 

I agree broadly that the authorities, from Scotgov all the way down to matchday stewards treat fans like shite and there is little to no chance of meangingful engagement with fans, say on the issues you mention like getting a beer.  

As long as it's not on our nice plastic pitch 😉

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
55 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Anyone bringing a drum to a football match deserves to be on the wrong end of a battering.

Big hardo wants to batter teenage laddies for enjoying themselves. Give yourself a fuckin hoover

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I agree it is difficult as the sound seems to get lost into the vast emptiness of the space where the training pitch is. I thought the Pars fans created a good atmosphere during Novembers game though so hopefully we can do likewise on Monday night. 

All comes back to the badly designed stands at TFS.