The Falkirk FC Thread

We'll be compact but not sit in.  Falkirk left back better be good cause Hosler superb today.  First time we've had real quality in wide areas this season.

Falkirk clearly in good form but they haven't faced a team a good as us since their upturn in form.

Canny wait.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
11 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

We are a different beast since the last time we met at TFS. Pars won’t handle us going forward now, especially as the game progresses. 

Oh yeah, of course we won't. We're top of the league because you were shite, but now you're Brazilian.

Now, you're going to hand us our arse on a plate fitbaw style.

Here's the real news, you won't, because we won't let you. 

You're all rightly loving your clubs improvement on the pitch. Which I can understand given you've been in this league too long, but, we're going up. Happy for you to come as well through the play offs, but there's nothing stopping us winning this league, not even an improved Falkirk.

12 minutes ago, Fallen Angel said:

Why do you reckon we're going to sit in?

Unlike you we're undefeated at home and it's teams that sit in against us that's the issue...come to EEP and have a go....the last umpteen teams that did lost...

Either way we actually don't need to win but you, probably, do 👀👀🤔

Because McPake knows if you come out and play you'll get scudded. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
Just now, FFC 1876 said:

McPake knows his team, he also knows your team. That's a significant point tbf.

2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

McPake will do what's required to beat you.  That may well be sitting in or going on the front foot. He will decide.

2 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

McPake knows his team, he also knows your team. That's a significant point tbf.

F..k me your making yourselves and McPake out to be Man City and Pep, listen to yourself you deluded bawbag

3 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Oh yeah, of course we won't. We're top of the league because you were shite, but now you're Brazilian.

Now, you're going to hand us our arse on a plate fitbaw style.

Here's the real news, you won't, because we won't let you. 

You're all rightly loving your clubs improvement on the pitch. Which I can understand given you've been in this league too long, but, we're going up. Happy for you to come as well through the play offs, but there's nothing stopping us winning this league, not even an improved Falkirk.

I think that we will get promoted through the playoffs because we gave you too much of a start but genuinely impressed by the resilience shown by Dunfermline.

One defeat is some going.

That said we now have a very strong SQUAD not just team and have improved massively since we last met, it really wouldn’t be a surprise if we turned you over on Tuesday.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Your patter is absolutely woeful.

It's a fact. Last game, he played a tactical blinder. Your own fans admitted as much. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I think that we will get promoted through the playoffs because we gave you too much of a start but genuinely impressed by the resilience shown by Dunfermline.

One defeat is some going.

That said we now have a very strong SQUAD not just team and have improved massively since we last met, it really wouldn’t be a surprise if we turned you over on Tuesday.

Fair post. I concur. However, personally I don't see it, but I would say that being a Pars fan.

31 minutes ago, Fallen Angel said:

Either way we actually don't need to win but you, probably, do 👀👀🤔

Every Dunfermline fan trotting this out to hide that uneasiness you must be feeling about Tuesday coming.

Having looked home-and-hosed at the turn of the year, we're now breathing down your neck and probably too close for comfort truth be told.

You know if you slip up you're potentially another bad result from letting us in when you thought you were romping the league whereas a loss for us leaves us in the same position we are now.

We've got now't to lose.

Screenshot_20230304-222100.png

Edited by Blame Me

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
10 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

F..k me your making yourselves and McPake out to be Man City and Pep, listen to yourself you deluded bawbag

No, we're stating facts. Tactically we outwitted you last game at the FS. Less of the abuse please.

1 minute ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

No, we're stating facts. Tactically we outwitted you last game at the FS. Less of the abuse please.

What facts ? .if it wasnt for the fact Airdrie got their striker sent off you would have been hosed 3 nil, if it wasn't for the fact they had a keeper sent off you drew 1 each. As for the abuse, after your antics and comments last week on various threads not to mention our own and comments on the death of Craig Gowans you really are as low as they get you should think yourself lucky you got off with being called a bawbag.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
2 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Every Dunfermline fan trotting this out to hide that uneasiness you must be feeling about Tuesday coming.

Having looked home-and-hosed at the turn of the year, we're now breathing down your neck and probably too close for comfort truth be told.

You know if you slip up you're potentially another bad result from letting us in when you thought you were romping the league whereas a loss for us leaves us in the same position we are now.

We've got now't to lose.

You've got everything to lose. 

Another in season in this league will hurt your club. Granted we don't want to be here either, but we don't aim to be here for any more than this season.

3 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

You know if you slip up you're potentially another bad result from letting us in when you thought you romping the league whereas a loss for us leaves us in the same position we are now.

We've got now't to lose.

But you've gained a whole 2 points on us since the start of December and sweet fk all since the new year.

So explain how you are therefore breathing down our neck?

Let's be brutally honest...you are playing well and humped bottom of the table Peterhead today after an hour of frustration.

We beat 4th placed Alloa...we're unbeaten at home...we've both improved our SQUAD as someone above said...You have conceded more goals away from home than we have home AND away all season...even if you do win we're still above you and our next game is against the same team you humped today...

I know which position I'd rather be in and it's not 2nd and 5 points behind.....just saying 👀👀🤔

I’m loving the fact it’s Pars fans that are bigging up their team and insisting that they have the league sewn up.

I don’t know if 5 points might just be a bit too much for us but cannot believe how different we are from the team that played the Pars earlier in the season. I mean, Rumarn Burrell is now fourth choice striker ffs. 
No idea who will win this one but if we turn up, Dunfermline will have a battle on their hands…..

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

you should think yourself lucky you got off with being called a bawbag.

Oh really, I should be giving a hoot about some wee rabid rascal dishing out abuse behind a pseudonym. 

Grow up, discuss the game please.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
6 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

McGlynn made an arse of last time more than McPake playing a tactical blinder tbh 

Blether 

Just now, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Oh really, I should be giving a hoot about some wee rabid rascal dishing out abuse behind a pseudonym. 

Grow up, discuss the game please.

You've changed your tune since last week, obviously being suspended and warned off the mods worked and please discuss on the match thread instead of here unless your on a fishing trip.  But you are more than likely drunk given your tone.