The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

We do but again not the ground it sits on.

Reminds me of the Founder about how the owner of McDonalds took over the company and made his millions! The land it sits on is definitely worth more. 

It just shows the depth of our squad that we can bring players off the bench who can make a real difference. Young Max oozes absolute fecking class and even the much maligned McGuffie is now bringing something to the party. For the first time in a long time there is virtually no one in our squad that I don’t like.

We’ve got to get Max into the team from the start, he’s to good to be on the bench. Hendo and McGinn have been excellent but he’s currently a better player than both of them.

We’ve now become a team that wears out our opponents and then we come alive on 60 mins when the subs come on

This is the best team we’ve had since 15/16 IMO. Once we get going our football is a pure joy. I love this team, love the manager and finally after years love going to the games again! It will be a travesty if we don’t get promoted this year, just like it was back in 15/16 when we lost to Killie! Bring on Tuesday.

51 minutes we waited to raise the roof for Hilly & once we did, we didn’t look back. Fans & Team as one - Bring on that lot on Tuesday. 

Over 2,000 Bairns have bought already, let’s get the last of these tickets sold. 

PS Is it Tuesday yet? 

28 minutes ago, Shabba said:

We’ve got to get Max into the team from the start, he’s to good to be on the bench. Hendo and McGinn have been excellent but he’s currently a better player than both of them.

We’ve now become a team that wears out our opponents and then we come alive on 60 mins when the subs come on

Horses for courses. Hendo and McGinn will win the battles in midfield. I think they need to start on Tuesday.

Max is a great option off the bench.

We’re flying. Only fly in the ointment is that this game is surely 50/50 to go ahead on Tuesday given the forecast.

Not that I’m worried if it gets delayed again as we just seem to be getting better every week.

’mon the Bairns.

49 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

It just shows the depth of our squad that we can bring players off the bench who can make a real difference. Young Max oozes absolute fecking class and even the much maligned McGuffie is now bringing something to the party. For the first time in a long time there is virtually no one in our squad that I don’t like.

Who don’t you like?

2 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

We’re flying. Only fly in the ointment is that this game is surely 50/50 to go ahead on Tuesday given the forecast.

Not that I’m worried if it gets delayed again as we just seem to be getting better every week.

’mon the Bairns.

Being selfish a postponement would suit me fine as I would maybe have a chance of making the rearranged game, but I would bite your hand off for a victory on Tuesday even with me missing it.

It might be a slightly odd thing to say, but this is the first Falkirk team in years where I actually really like a huge number of the players. What a difference to have a team that plays for the badge and actually looks as though they care. Massive game on Tuesday and let’s hope we can do it. I trust this team to be up for it.

Forecast looking better than it was. Looks like no snow now until late next week, however still minus temperatures on Monday night. Hopefully it'll thaw on Tuesday and if required the USH will be used if working. I can only assume they've had it fixed. North West stand sold out, Norrie end has about 300 seats left, Main Stand nearing a sell out and Falkirk sales really good too so praying we've got the USH raring to go so that this goes ahead.

Edited by The Toun Clock