The Falkirk FC Thread

35 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He's shite, remember? Dunfermline fans told us so. Also they told us that Gary Oliver never scores, so they really know their onions.

He was shite for us. That was an absolute fact.

The only thing Pars fans said about Gary Oliver was that he always scored against us for Morton.

Apart from that your post was excellent. Go you

44 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Thought Nesbitt was brilliant

Credit where it's due, if he's had a better 90 minutes in a Falkirk shirt I cannot remember it. Very good performance. Same for Kennedy and Morrison, Airdrie could not handle them at all 2nd half. Morrison's run deserved a goal.

Great result after a rocky start suggested another bottle job might be on the cards. Penalty save was crucial and we stepped it up massively second half, should have been four or five in the end. Very comfortable.

Probably not too many Airdrie fans kicking around here for the rest of the weekend. Shame.

8 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

The only thing Pars fans said about Gary Oliver was that he only scored against us for Morton.

A small, but crucial wee correction there, neeb.

Excellent performance outside 10 minutes in the first half just after they scored. Once we got a grip of them in midfield we dominated. Nesbitt my MOM sprung them a good few times and we were a massive threat on the break second half.

Airdire goal offside and the PK save was a huge bonus. Kinnear looked assured and I would think as he has the jersey now he will keep it. We also now have a replacement for McGinn (who looks like he is carrying an injury) in young Max. Absolute quality.

In the end we could have scored a good few more with the Wright miss especially bad. 

To our friends from over the bridge, we ain’t going away.

Edited by Back Post Misses

Actually thought Henderson was our best midfielder, with Nisbett, Kennedy and McCann all excellent.

I thought we struggled defensively throughout, but surprised no one has mentioned that crucial triple (?) save I think it was from Kinnear. And that wasn’t his only crucial save. I think despite some comments to the contrary that our keeper was the key to that win so I’d give him MOM today……

Well what a second half that was. I’m glad you said about their goal being offside @Back Post Misses as I was sure he was offside but no one seemed to claim. No matter now though. Wee Max, what can we say? He just oozes class beyond his years. He will be massive for us for the remainder of the season. The front three for us along with Henderson and Nesbitt were superb. Mackie and Donaldson a bit shakey at times but hey ho. Can’t believe Allan never slipped in McGuffie late on. Another week, another stonewall penalty turned down! 

28 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

The only thing Pars fans said about Gary Oliver was that he always scored against us for Morton.

He's had a good long run in the team now which always makes a big difference especially if the player has little experience of first team football. At Dunfermline he seemed to start for a few games then be sub for a few games then start for a few games then sub again. 

19 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

A small, but crucial wee correction there, neeb.

Everytime we played Morton he scored. Every single time. I could give 2 fucks what he did against every other team. 

Not hard to understand you thick f**k

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

He's had a good long run in the team now which always makes a big difference especially if the player has little experience of first team football. At Dunfermline he seemed to start for a few games then be sub for a few games then start for a few games then sub again. 

He was a spineless gutless wee shite. Fact