The Falkirk FC Thread

Tell you what we are never going to get a better chance at a semi final. Ayr look bang average to me. 

Big boy up front put himself about but nothing special. Mullin on the wing half decent. Didn't realise they had signed Chris Maguire right enough.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

f**k me that’s hilarious

Yep, and it’s near enough all his own work. Fucked it right up by alluding to a coin that has never existed, but I suppose everyone has grown used to his needy attention seeking by now. I just hope he’s a child and not an adult with real issues. We all have to make allowances (just in case).

1 minute ago, AriG-FFC said:

Tell you what we are never going to get a better chance at a semi final. Ayr look bang average to me. 

Big boy up front put himself about but nothing special. Mullin on the wing half decent. Didn't realise they had signed Chris Maguire right enough.

On a player by player basis, we are probably not too far away in terms of ability, but we know full well that we can be bullied out of games, and I have no doubt that they will try and use that very tactic on us.

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Here was me thinking that 'sell a ten year season ticket' Walter Mitty scheme was the solution to all your problems. 

Tick tock.

5a3071fcb1526_efecig.png.4623aab61af0f7be0e9c950f7cb25a05.png.4926386a451e03132b6430417307eb2f.png.af6f023ba061bd735019e0c0bc373194.png

Being the most tedious and predictable thing on a thread filled with Falkirk fans takes some doing. Kudos to you 

1 minute ago, AriG-FFC said:

You boys still bitter we took McKinnon?...Jesus Christ we done you a favour. 

I am just amazed at the geezer with the kiddy pics hasn’t a clue what “Walter Mitty” actually means. How many years of being a total nugget of questionable ethics has he/she been plying the same seedy pish? Still scrabbling for relevance. Just another needy soul. We certainly seem to attract them.

1 hour ago, Brockers61 said:

One of the issues seems to be that we are continually targeting fundraising at the same group of fans. As was suggested last night perhaps an appeal to the Falkirk diaspora would be worth trying. 5 million living in Scotland but another 25 million of Scottish descent living elsewhere so if we apply that factor of 5 to the 4000 who turned up last Saturday then we are looking at potentially 20,000 people around the world with a Falkirk connection of some sort. Create a 'Bairns Abroad' club or some such grouping where they can join and receive updates on the club etc and membership guarantees them a free match ticket when they come home from Australia or wherever to visit Falkirk.

Hahaaaaaaaaahahaha.

They left your hovel for good reason M8. 

17 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Greenock FFS, even from you that's a belter.

I suppose kiddy pics will be back to deleting his posts and hoping no-one notices. Reading one of his posts is a bit like picking up a 10 year old copy of the Sun, and thinking to yourself “f**k me, did people really give this shite house room”? Mind you, I dread to think what sort of pic he/she would have had on page 3, so best to count our blessings.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
I'll see if there's any old Pars Alive fund-raising tins lying about East End: you can use them if you change the wrapping. Top tips, more to come guys n gals.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 minute ago, GeordieBairn said:

Didn’t think the patter on here could get any worse after the last few days

I've another idea. Why don't you all rent out your caravans to raise money?