The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, LauriestonBairn said:

If a tree falls in the woods and grant and his mates don’t hear it. Does it make a sound? 

Only if it is wearing a Navy Blue strip. If it is resplendent in Black and White stripes then no sound 

Wild that I bother paying for a mortgage at all when I'm living in so many heads rent free, carry on chaps. 

10 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Grant can’t see the wood (pars) for the trees (bairns).

Except you, if you're banging bracketed words in your jokes it's probably best to just not post them, heavy Charlie Nicholas vibes. 

35 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Wild that I bother paying for a mortgage at all when I'm living in so many heads rent free, carry on chaps. 

f**k up with this ‘rent free’ pish. Let’s not pretend you are some kinda ticket that’s got us all on strings when the fact of the matter is you’re a fucking moron.

Grant228 losing the plot here and it’s quite sad actually. Worth a slagging initially after  his ‘misguided’ posts but the ‘don’t back down, double down’ approach from him is depressing. Maybe take some time off Pie and Bovril for 24 hours, there’s more to life than this forum and not sure what these posts are doing for you. Have time to reflect on what you’ve said and decide how to proceed from there. 

Falkirk fans in the main will accept your apology and we can then move on from all this.