The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Seems like a good few of your fellow fans care deeply about not getting a wee mention on some BBC Alba show.

What’s a few when we will have 4000 at our home gate this afternoon 

Roath Ravers could only dream about that level of support 

Just now, Kircer bairn said:

What’s a few when we will have 4000 at our home gate this afternoon 

Roath Ravers could only dream about that level of support 

Falkirk can only dream of Championship football…

40 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

No one likes us we don’t care 

21 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Seems like a good few of your fellow fans care deeply about not getting a wee mention on some BBC Alba show.

No one likes @Enigma we think you're a c*nt.

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Tuned in this morning to a view from the terrace and very surprised and disappointed to see the Darvel Falkirk game wasnt even mentioned. Especially when they did a complete review of the Scottish cup games, the Darvel manager was the featured guest last week, they tipped darvel in the banker and the game was live on the BBC! Also 6 goals, sending off and media attention. Poor from a programme I really enjoy

Did you really expect anything different when the show is presented by a bunch of bitter, Falkirk-obsessed supporters of absolute nothing wee outfits such as Raith Rovers and Stenhousemuir ?

The podcast that both Shaughan McGuigan and Craig Telfer did around the Darvel game was actually very complimentary. Not just in the performance (which they obviously had to do otherwise they'd look thick as mince) but also around how we as a club approached the game.

Doesnt stop them being Raith and Stenny c***s mind but that's all the pantomime of football.

2 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

I don't watch it often, it was pretty shocking not to even mention it, I wonder why!

It should be a great vehicle to show off the game out with the Old Firm, and for me they miss the mark completely and also the cringe theatrics between them.

Embarrassing stuff and that's before you start on the twat of the Stenny guy.

@Blame MeStenhousemuir your wee team? 😘

4 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Tuned in this morning to a view from the terrace and very surprised and disappointed to see the Darvel Falkirk game wasnt even mentioned. Especially when they did a complete review of the Scottish cup games, the Darvel manager was the featured guest last week, they tipped darvel in the banker and the game was live on the BBC! Also 6 goals, sending off and media attention. Poor from a programme I really enjoy

I can't watch it, a bunch of giggling imbeciles trying to talk up games and rivalries with nothing teams like Livingston and Ross County 

4 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

I can't watch it, a bunch of giggling imbeciles trying to talk up games and rivalries with nothing teams like Livingston and Ross County 

I like it because there is a lot of granular detail about Scottish football and very little chat about the old firm, which should be encouraged IMO. I learn a lot about clubs and grassroots I know little about. I actually think the majority of the presenters are pretty good, but get your point, some of the pieces can be a bit hit or miss.

5 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I think that the Darvel game not being mentioned was absolutely wonderful. Clearly an editorial decision by Craig Telfer, and deliberately not mentioning the game brought a smile to my face. A nice wee dunt to his credibility.

I still enjoyed last night’s show though. Especially as Mr Telfer confirmed how deeply any positive FFC result chews him up, and that’s a wonderful thing.