The Falkirk FC Thread

Very happy with that signing, can play as a winger or a number 10.

In his loan spell at Kelty they had him predominantly on the right wing cutting inside onto his left peg. 

Still would have preferred a fit Meekison but a great replacement none the less.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Wife (St J fan) says he’s a great prospect and she’s jealous we will see him every week. Dunno if that’s because of his quality or looks tbqfhwy 

I mean he looks about 14, so you better hope it's his quality, otherwise some serious questions need asked!

In all seriousness, he needs game time and the few times he has played he didn't look short of ability or confidence, so he should be a good addition for you. Suspect he'll flourish in a team who has the ball a lot, as he's willing to take chances and see what will come off without fear which is always good to see. But he's also an absolute grafter and you won't be doubting his work ethic or commitment. 

McGlynn is clearly still confident, as am I, that the playoffs is far from a lottery and strengthening now will put us in a really good position for a strong tilt at them. 

That said, we absolutely do need to remain on it in case of any slips so one way or the other, I'm pleased to see us act to replace Meekison.

4 hours ago, NUMBER 7 said:

I agree, and seem to remember teams didn't have to play "Catch up" games leading  into Cup Ties

I remember we played St Mirren two nights in a row in the cup after they had got the original /  first match postponed, supposed waterlogged pitch, more to do with suiting their own team shortages. 1-1 at Love Street then lost 3-0 at Brockville the next night  

I remember that. We were part time then, and completely ran out of steam. Think the weather was grim at the first game.

4 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

That's what we should have for female football commentators IMHO.

Dodgy ground I know, but I would expand it to (one particular) female rugby commentator…….the lady who did commentary for the England v Italy game needs to be sat down in a room and made to listen to Bill McLaren. No jingoistic tripe, no imperialist guff, no profound bias. Whoever she is, she is absolutely dire at commentating.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Dodgy ground I know, but I would expand it to (one particular) female rugby commentator…….the lady who did commentary for the England v Italy game needs to be sat down in a room and made to listen to Bill McLaren. No jingoistic tripe, no imperialist guff, no profound bias. Whoever she is, she is absolutely dire at commentating.

Doesn't matter that these are all valid points you're a mysoginist pig