The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, MrDust said:

A matter of interest ?

I'm guessing Canada choose you

No, the SFA release showed a map of the weird seating section configuration for the Final coming up. Just seems a rather ungainly layout, so I figure there must be some reasoning behind it.

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

No, the SFA release showed a map of the weird seating section configuration for the Final coming up. Just seems a rather ungainly layout, so I figure there must be some reasoning behind it.

A matter of interest on a Falkirk FC thread I repeat 

Edited by MrDust

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

He’s a Raith fan, who are in the upcoming challenge cup final, asking about ticketing arrangements. Are you just being daft  as usual or being obtuse? 

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

I’m sorry, I forgot you don’t own TFS…

Feel better now?

21 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He’s a Raith fan, who are in the upcoming challenge cup final, asking about ticketing arrangements. Are you just being daft  as usual or being obtuse? 

Thanks, he is.

6 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I hate the flares at our recent games, especially those thrown on to the pitch.  Don't people realise the club can be fined or worse for this kind of stuff?   It's not big and it's not clever.

I don't mind the pyro but do agree that it's an unnecessary distraction during a game.

I read that some Scandinavian clubs allow it and organise set areas/times for it pre-match which seems like a reasonable compromise. 

It definitely adds to the atmosphere but the delays, potential for damage and uncontrolled nature for folk with respiratory issues is the downside.

13 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Anyone got any falkirk related pet peeves? Mine would have to be people calling Aidan Nesbitt Nisbet/Nisbett.

No Offence @Long Suffering Bairn you just made me think about it 😂

Since our last actual co-managers - M&M - the insistence by some of referring to the succeeding Head Coach & Assistant in the same way.

R&M

M&S

They aren't co-managers , McGlynn is the boss and I haven't seen this peculiarity at any other club.

You wouldn't know who the assistant was at most clubs, why do some fans here give them equal status?

Feel a bit for him, simply got caught up with the media, multiple TV appearances/interviews and started to think above his station. If you watch his team talk, his own players are thinking “WTF” 
The more you think about the Aberdeen result, it’s clear that the Aberdeen players had lost respect for their manager, and clearly hadn’t even bothered watching Darvel. Put these together and you’ll always get an upset in a game like that. Anyway they’ve made close to £100k I’m sure someone quoted, not a bad pay day.

McGlynn left no stone unturned as you would expect & let Darvel do all the talking and both the players & management looked wired pre game both on route to the stadium apparently & then pre match.  This was mentioned on the “Footy Adventures” vlog too out yesterday or the day before. 

Loved John’s pre match interview with the BBC too 👏🏻