The Falkirk FC Thread

…..and this wee image shows 17 people looking in at 9:47pm. Nothing to see, so all the haters and baiters have quietly disappeared.

If we had lost, there would have been 100+ on here.

E1FE93FE-D0F3-4906-BE4F-DF1D30D4F546.jpeg

25 minutes ago, kemlinbairn said:

Away man, agree with Henderson

Anyway STV, BBC Scotland your boys took a hell of a beating GITRUPY

We were not winning that 5-1 with 11 v 11

We turned up and got the win we deserved, first half especially we were professional in our manner

Henderson was superb. They even tried their best to injure him with some meaty challenges. Looks like fate with us trying Hendo in midfield with McGinn has worked brilliantly. Why he thinks Centre Half is hos best position beats me. His power and control as holding midfield has really changed us as a team

Edited by Bigbrbairn

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

We were not winning that 5-1 with 11 v 11

We turned up and got the win we deserved, first half especially we were professional in our manner

Well we will never know. Anyway job done and great win. Ayr next round which is winnable but will be difficult.

As I say Scottish meedja bye bye the navy blue go marching on

5 minutes ago, kemlinbairn said:

Well we will never know. Anyway job done and great win. Ayr next round which is winnable but will be difficult.

As I say Scottish meedja bye bye the navy blue go marching on

They collapsed like a deck of cards with 10 men, yep we will never know but it's obvious that happened 

3 hours ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Really can’t see it- by comparison we took less than 700 to our quarter final against queen of the south in 2015. I wouldn’t expect us to have more than around 3000 either.

Totally disagree. That was horrendous weather on a Friday night 1.5 hours away that was live on tv.

Morton took 2k to Motherwell a few years ago. Ayr would do similar.

10 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Henderson was superb. They even tried their best to injure him with some meaty challenges. Looks like fate with us trying Hendo in midfield with McGinn has worked brilliantly. Why he thinks Centre Half is hos best position beats me. His power and control as holding midfield has really changed us as a team

Considering Yogi was signed as a striker and Leahy as a left winger shows a we change can be made,after all Henry was signed as a wide midfielder by Wenger.