The Falkirk FC Thread

5 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Surely meekinson just goes back to united and we use his loan wages for someone else.

Only if DU cancel the loan I guess they are not obliged to. 

I don't think we would be paying very much of Meekison's wages, I'd hazard a guess most of what little money we had went to Allan's transfer fee and contract. It would make sense to cancel Meekison's loan for all parties. I'd also add after that poor performance against Alloa another midfielder in would do us no harm at all. 

Edited by ebobsboy

47 minutes ago, grumswall said:

All 4 of our stands actually get used when the occasion calls for it. Nice effort though. 

😂. FFS your stadium is like something a 5 year old built with Lego. Our place ain’t brilliant but FFS Starks Park 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

😂. FFS your stadium is like something a 5 year old built with Lego. Our place ain’t brilliant but FFS Starks Park 😂😂

I remember being in a meeting in the offices at Starks park.

A shoebox size hovel, the offices at Brockville were like Canary Wharf in comparison.

25 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

When was the last time that happened?

Last season iirc. 

8 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Can't say iv actually talked bad about your stadium. Iv never been. I look forward to visiting to watch two championship sides Battle it out in a cup final though. Is this where I insert the 😂😂😂

After cup game we’ve got 13 cup finals - six home ties and seven away. Notably: double headers are Fife x2 , Airdrie x2, Alloa x2, Phead x2.

How’s about the club trying some initiatives to get as many supporters to all the home games, and maybe some incentives for the support that have followed the club in away numbers in the past few weeks ? 

6 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Was just thinking, with it being the scottish cup and with the game being on TV, there is a decent chance we will get a half competent  referee...Still not competent, but at least we won't get a guy who has being doing junior games for the last year

It's Willie Collum.

6 hours ago, Enigma said:

Can’t remember exactly but I think the number we took was 2,700 to the last final. That was when the club was on a terrible run and only a matter of weeks really after we had signed a rapist though so if we can carry on a bit of our apparent momentum we might break 3K. Fucked if I know what Hamilton will likely take, they’ve got a bit of a boycott thing going on.

Forthbank Stirling 3808 is perfect for Raith and Accies